OFFICIAL OCTOBER PICK UP POST vol. YOU QUOTE PICS YOU GET NO HALLOWEEN CANDY

New Uniqlo today copped 2 100% cashmere sweaters for 49.99 a peice copped 3 pairs of jeans for $30 total 2 pair of heatech socks for 9.80
i heatech shirt for the lady for 9.90 and that store is store huge..

6244699997_37bd6beec0_b.jpg

mayimbe181, how crazy was the crowd at the store?  I was thinking about going today but I have a lot of stuff to do.
I might just wait for the other store to open.  Their $9.99 Japanese denim deal is pretty awesome 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by shogun

mayimbe181, how crazy was the crowd at the store?  I was thinking about going today but I have a lot of stuff to do.
I might just wait for the other store to open.  Their $9.99 Japanese denim deal is pretty awesome 
smokin.gif

the jeans are a def buy at 9.99 and the crowd was ******ed but i paid off the front guard $10 and he smiled and said go right in sir! !!@# lines man...but theres so many fine $#$ girls working in that place its worth th etrip just to see th eladies...uniqlo aint stupid puttin pretty lil things on the floor...

tongster: Thanks, Sir! NikeiD.com

SC/Shaun/James/Kal: Thanks for the kind words, fellas!

Kal: I see what you did there!
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

My $16.00 Pickup from eBay 

( Including Shipping Too ! )

Air Jordan 1 Low Denim Womens 06'

Had to put Red Laces instead of the regular print laces. 

Favorite Part of the sneaker aside from the Red Translucent Sole.. 

Emblem on the back

The "Glinches" on the previous page. 

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mayimbe181

Originally Posted by shogun

the jeans are a def buy at 9.99 and the crowd was ******ed but i paid off the front guard $10 and he smiled and said go right in sir! !!@# lines man...but theres so many fine $#$ girls working in that place its worth th etrip just to see th eladies...uniqlo aint stupid puttin pretty lil things on the floor...

Thanks for the info. Will definitely check out the hot female staff.  Most clothing stores in the city have some incredible looking female employees.  
smokin.gif

no need for 2011 concords, these will do
devil.gif

wore my 2000 concords down 11 years ago, and finally i have them again

quality is still
pimp.gif
eek.gif
happy.gif

qxrsp2.jpg

just like everyone else, no thanks to best buy for not coming through
mad.gif
and much props for my local Verizon store 
pimp.gif
for coming through and giving me a hella pack deal with the otter box case, a 2nd case and screen covers.

btw its my very first iphone and it feels damn good
happy.gif

@ show time 96 yes I know the store I found yesterday has baby size laneys those are for my son and for only 60.00 I will be buying the rest of them)

PICKED UP MY iPHONE 4S IN WHITE ON FRIDAY... LOVIN IT. I WONDER IF THERE IS A WAY TO POST PICS HERE FROM IT

Back
Top Bottom