Official October WDYWT thread. It's October where I'm at. READ RULES NO PIC QUOTING!!!

Originally Posted by J To Tha

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J
MS78s right?  What is the official colorway on them?  I rock my grey/team reds as my beaters, don't think I've seen those though.

(oops quoted on accident)

yeah. i'm not at home to look at the actual box but this pair i'm looking at on feebay right now says: "GREY /WHITE /MID NAVY /RED...

sick stuff sk8. i got a pair of those i need to unDS...

those look like you just did... but so do all your kicks...

I'm not going to lie, I have a tough time imagining a shoe ever being less comfortable than some MS78's. I dont know how anyone can wear those....

They look sick though, just have to be one of the worst midsoles of all time

Nice supreme blazers sk8
pimp.gif

Thanks for the comments on the supreme blazers. clean white ones up there. i need those and the red ones. @ProtoJ that Jason Markk Premium Sneaker Solution works wonders man. I recommend everybody to grab a bottle of that cleaner.

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

Thanks for the comments on the supreme blazers. clean white ones up there. i need those and the red ones. @ProtoJ that Jason Markk Premium Sneaker Solution works wonders man. I recommend everybody to grab a bottle of that cleaner.

oh word? does it clean the blazer midsole? cuz it's mega hard to keep clean i've found...

I will back up the Jason Mark comment, that stuff is incredible. It cleans pretty much any material.

The blazer midsole is a pain though to clean. You need to use some sort of brush with alot of bristles like the brush that mark sells

Back
Top Bottom