*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

superpusha

Banned
Didn't see this thread so I decided to make it. Aftere their NY debut last night I'll leet NT in before you start to see them everywhere.
Lots of A & R reps at Webster Hall feening to sign the dunnies0

.�

Didn't see this thread so I decided to make it. Aftere their NY debut last night I'll leet NT in before you start to see them everywhere.
Lots of A & R reps at Webster Hall feening to sign the dunnies0

.�

Was actually looking for an OF thread on here yesterday. How was the show? These guys are going to EXPLODE in the next couple of months.

Was actually looking for an OF thread on here yesterday. How was the show? These guys are going to EXPLODE in the next couple of months.

there's been several threads on these dudes.. honestly i don't see them getting that big but i like a few of their songs.. tyler the creator is pretty talented.

there's been several threads on these dudes.. honestly i don't see them getting that big but i like a few of their songs.. tyler the creator is pretty talented.

The show was %%%!%!! amazing. Tyler killed it, Domo killed it, all that was missing was Earl (FREE EARL)

Lots of A&R reps was in the building from everywhere. Def Jam, Interscope, Sony, Elektra, Stones Throw and every mag from Fader, Spin to NY Times.

My man Dante saying they gonna get signed before friday, maybe even as early as this evening

The show was %%%!%!! amazing. Tyler killed it, Domo killed it, all that was missing was Earl (FREE EARL)

Lots of A&R reps was in the building from everywhere. Def Jam, Interscope, Sony, Elektra, Stones Throw and every mag from Fader, Spin to NY Times.

My man Dante saying they gonna get signed before friday, maybe even as early as this evening

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

In a few months youre gonna be swallowing these words. You might not understand but this is what the kids want. Just imagine this
White kids outside Webster Hall paying $80 for your ticket that you offfered for $5.

Kids singing all your songs on your first show in NY.

Old heads $%@#$#@ rocking to the +%#@ of 17-20 year olds.

In a few months youre gonna be swallowing these words. You might not understand but this is what the kids want. Just imagine this
White kids outside Webster Hall paying $80 for your ticket that you offfered for $5.

This just in...

DanteRoss

Odd Future signed a deal just now on a paper plate outside La Esquina they r now on shady records....#biddingwarstartsnow

This just in...

DanteRoss

Odd Future signed a deal just now on a paper plate outside La Esquina they r now on shady records....#biddingwarstartsnow

Originally Posted by Superpusha

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
cool your jets hombre.. i think they're some talented dudes, just don't see them blowing up like that.

is this your team or something?

Originally Posted by Superpusha

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
cool your jets hombre.. i think they're some talented dudes, just don't see them blowing up like that.

is this your team or something?

They're not news... in fact I made an NT thread a month ago. http://niketalk.com/topic/269574

People have been up on them.  Earl and Tyler are the only good ones... and even then Earl is light years ahead of him.

In fact, I'm gonna bump my thread out of spite right now
laugh.gif

They're not news... in fact I made an NT thread a month ago. http://niketalk.com/topic/269574

People have been up on them.  Earl and Tyler are the only good ones... and even then Earl is light years ahead of him.

In fact, I'm gonna bump my thread out of spite right now
laugh.gif

Randomnly came across this Tyler the Creator dude in a thread on general, checked out a couple songs. Any mixtapes or EPs I should check out?

Randomnly came across this Tyler the Creator dude in a thread on general, checked out a couple songs. Any mixtapes or EPs I should check out?

Like I said in the Tyler, The Creator thread, I find myself listening to a lot of the other guys in the group a lot more than Tyler and Earl, even though they're clearly the most talented.

Left Brain and Hodgy Beats are a nice duo (MellowHype), and Domo Genesis makes that
pimp.gif
music.

I'm considering going to the upcoming show in LA later this month, I'm curious to see these dudes live.

Like I said in the Tyler, The Creator thread, I find myself listening to a lot of the other guys in the group a lot more than Tyler and Earl, even though they're clearly the most talented.

Left Brain and Hodgy Beats are a nice duo (MellowHype), and Domo Genesis makes that
pimp.gif
music.

I'm considering going to the upcoming show in LA later this month, I'm curious to see these dudes live.

I just started listening to Odd Future about a month ago and I can't stop bumping Bastard & Rolling Papers.
pimp.gif

I just started listening to Odd Future about a month ago and I can't stop bumping Bastard & Rolling Papers.
pimp.gif

Just started listenin to em... Got Earl's tape and Tyler's...

Earl is nice as +%#$. Especially to be 16. And Tyler's beats
30t6p3b.gif
Plus dude is nice too. And his voice [||]

I'm bout to download that Domo Genesis tape too

I just feel :-/ after listening for a while. The subject matter aint for me
laugh.gif

Like somebody said its a mix between Slim Shady and Lil B

Back
Top Bottom