...:::Official Ohio State Buckeys vs. Ohio University Bobcats Thread ::::...

pimp.gif

Psyched about this game. Can't see cuz I'm at work but still I'm gonna try to stay updated.

One of the storylines I'm interested in is The Posey brothers (Devier -OSU) (Julian-OU) (one guarding the other possibly)

Pryor has been on fire lately

Hopefully he underestimates our defense.

GO BOBCATS!!!!!

pimp.gif

Psyched about this game. Can't see cuz I'm at work but still I'm gonna try to stay updated.

One of the storylines I'm interested in is The Posey brothers (Devier -OSU) (Julian-OU) (one guarding the other possibly)

Pryor has been on fire lately

Hopefully he underestimates our defense.

GO BOBCATS!!!!!

Grew up with Devier and Julian. The thought of both of them being in the league next year is crazy man. Really happy for them. Devier is going to toast his %#! though
laugh.gif

Grew up with Devier and Julian. The thought of both of them being in the league next year is crazy man. Really happy for them. Devier is going to toast his %#! though
laugh.gif

Anyone got a link to watch the game on line? Should of just went to the watch part... SMH

Anyone got a link to watch the game on line? Should of just went to the watch part... SMH

Was a good game overall

Wish TP hadn't thrown those two picks but I think he panicked a little on the first one after the sack. REALLY wish we could have gotten the shut out, but what can you do? (better than beating an fcs school by 5 lol)

Was a good game overall

Wish TP hadn't thrown those two picks but I think he panicked a little on the first one after the sack. REALLY wish we could have gotten the shut out, but what can you do? (better than beating an fcs school by 5 lol)

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Was a good game overall

indifferent.gif

What was the deal on the INTS he threw? Be honest. 

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Was a good game overall

indifferent.gif

What was the deal on the INTS he threw? Be honest. 

There are still times TP has his mind made up when he breaks the huddle, and the pick at the end of the half was a clear indication of that. Now that said, he'd also come off 16 straight completions which I don't think any fan would've expected from him. THAT said, I think Tressel was ready to pull the starters as soon as they scored some 2nd half points, and it ended up taking the whole quarter. Saine and Herron aren't good enough that the safeties are going to roll up and leave Pryor with single coverage deep often. An inconsistent offense that is way ahead of last year's and helped by a suffocating D. There won't be another version of Purdue in 2010, but there will be struggles, possibly with UMich (speaking of inconsistent), probably with Wisconsin and Iowa.

There are still times TP has his mind made up when he breaks the huddle, and the pick at the end of the half was a clear indication of that. Now that said, he'd also come off 16 straight completions which I don't think any fan would've expected from him. THAT said, I think Tressel was ready to pull the starters as soon as they scored some 2nd half points, and it ended up taking the whole quarter. Saine and Herron aren't good enough that the safeties are going to roll up and leave Pryor with single coverage deep often. An inconsistent offense that is way ahead of last year's and helped by a suffocating D. There won't be another version of Purdue in 2010, but there will be struggles, possibly with UMich (speaking of inconsistent), probably with Wisconsin and Iowa.

Back
Top Bottom