Official Oklahoma City Thunder OFFSEASON 2013-2014 Thread **NEW TEAM,

They were hot from the 3 point line today and the bench didn't want to play today. It seems like Russell isn't getting any calls this year and he attacks the rim all the time

maybe but that's 2 games in a row the final play is for KD, he gets a screen and they switch, and he can't get open enough to receive the pass. And of course our bench got SMASHED again

We were abusing Harden tonight, literally. Game was fun, the loudest the crowd has been all yr. Hasheem is going to be a new fan favorite. I think he won a lot of folks over last game, but with this ejection- unejection, I guarantee you from now on he gets huge ovations when he checks in

It was actually historic. Since they started keeping stats in 74, nobody has gone .

Perkins came to play too, as much as I talk about it he had a great night.

Also love what we're getting from HaSheem Thabeet, whose name translates to Vanquisher of Evil by the way. The ejection then unejection at the Rockets game was crazy. Crowd damn near blew the roof off in anticipation of him coming back down the tunnel

Maynor though, something has to give. You want to give him a chance coming off the acl, but he's now shooting 29% and averaging 2 assists. Our bench is now a weakness and losing night in night out, where it was a strength with Harden. Kevin Martin gets buckets, but can't create and is the biggest ho on defense I have ever seen, so it'll be interesting when we get into some good competition. We got the Lakers on Friday.

Hey_

Yeah, I criticize Perk something serious. Last night he had a decent showing, I firmly believe he should only be used in certain situations as opposed to starting permanently.

Maynor though, I understand he's coming off an acl tear, but jeebus bruh. :smh:

I don't think Eric trusts his knee yet.

Presti scouting Marcus Smart and LeBryan Nash. :nerd:

If Smart declares, I'd love for OKC to try and snag 'im.

Rudy Gobert too.

On another note, consistent offensive improvements by the homie Serge Ibaka go largely unnoticed by most commentators, its kinda upsetting.

Julius F. Wrek

Well thing Perk did do wrong though, is he destroyed Russ's triple double. Twice he was wide open under the basket on runouts and instead of dunking himself he waited for Durant and then a 3rd time he missed a dunk.

I know somebody in BK at the game. I saw tickets for like 7$ at one point on Stubhub. Amazing the Thunder are still not a big time $ draw on the road with 2 all stars.

It's going down Friday though.

Glad we won this game but did not like how they were just bombing three's on us and killing us on the glass all night.

Hey_

Imma need better perimeter defense and rotations,

can't have my dude Sergeballu gettin' dunked on.

Julius F. Wrek

Some quick pics I took from the game last night. Saw a lot of KD jersey's and surprisingly saw some Russ Westbrook's as well. Thank God KD was cooking last night because that was some ugly offense last night. Only 84 points by us
sick.gif

Forgot to post this last year in the Thunder season thread but might as well do it now. Got it signed by him last year. He was real chill, I wanted to take a pic with him but the bald security guy said no pics allowed. Wish I brought a silver pen but KD only had a black one because it's really hard to see his signature
mean.gif

Nice. I've heard nothing but good things about meeting KD from so many people I know who have met him.

Liggins FINALLY getting minutes and is showing he deserves to have been getting minutes. Dude is a lockdown defender and his overall hustle and effort makes him invaluable and seems to turn everyone else up as well.

Perkins is ballin' too, have to give him his props because I am the first to have been complaining about him all season and demanding he be traded for AV or Gortat. I just need him to keep this up, especially in the playoffs, and especially if/when Brooks stubborn *** plays him against the Heat

I didn't know who this Liggins dude was but he is a real physical defender
pimp.gif
I like the hustle and he hit a few 3's yesterday
laugh.gif
. He can help spell Thabo from time to time and guard the other team's best perimeter player.

I also agree about Perkins right now. I see him hitting the boards which is what we need. Maybe he's healthy again? Why didn't Thabo and Serge player against Portland? I was busy watching football all day.

Back
Top Bottom