Official OVO x JB Thread

Yooooo gotta give a HUGE shout out to whoever said to switch wifi off to cop on LTE

I turned my wifi off and my phone immediately did this

And then later on after LTE came on

You owe me $700 is marginal profits b

- 5 god 
whats up  with the wifi/ on off thing? 
no idea

saw dude post that he turned his off after atc and it purchased the shoes after.

I figured since I was pending for 15 mins already, i might as well try. And it completely disconnected me from the app

yeah atleast snrkrs people have a chance congrats to all that copped. and im with whatever does not let people cop 50 pairs just to resale 

so for the future when it says dont exit the app they mean leave it on your screen or just dont double tap home and swipe up?

Forget about it . Firing up the traeger 2 smoke sum ribs, gonna go get me A 6-pck BlueMoon and just get kick it all day while my Traeger smokes and I.

Burnt from last night got me slow mo. Desktop first prob 5 mins after the tweet, then 3 mins later realized I have snkrs on my daughters ipad. Mushed her out the way and failed on that ipad and 3 windows on desktop.

Seems like the stories here, snkrs did a randomizer like 21Mercer raffle

better to stay on the screen

because when you leave the screen the notification pops up telling you to go back to the app 

yea but "leaving the app" could be interpreted in a few different ways is  what im saying

Back
Top Bottom