Official OVO x JB Thread

Good luck fam, unfortunately I struck out on this one.
Thanks bro, yeah don't worry i'm not getting through lol. But I also go through on the SBBs on Footlocker after they took the product page down doing the same thing hah.

I'm glad we know to use SNKRS next time for the black ones or if they release the 12's or 8's. So today wasn't a total waste, at least we learned something.

man that sucks i had no clue nike was going to release these i was dead asleep! for those who saw the link right away were you able to coop or were they still limited?

man that sucks i had no clue nike was going to release these i was dead asleep! for those who saw the link right away were you able to coop or were they still limited?
mostly snkrs got through and ndc was ruled by atc links and bots , how do you get the atc links ? 

It was random. Five seconds or five minutes in you could've still struck out

Lotta people on here were there right when the link dropped and didn't get. Seems like it was random as long as you entered during first five minutes.

man that sucks i had no clue nike was going to release these i was dead asleep!

Same here. I was up at 7 to see if they would drop. When they didn't I went back to sleep, only for Nike to drop them later. I swear I hate Nike. I'm so sick over it.

Last edited:
Did bows and arrows end up raffling off tickets or hand out tickets to those who were in line?

Guess I'll go buy an Iphone for the DB release
mean.gif

thanks for the responses guys I'm not to salty but I'm really looking forward to the black ones, now those are nice!

anyone went to F23 vegas or chicago to pickup their pairs ? 

i ask because almost no one here got the call from them....

thers always a chance if youre still waitin in line, even if the links go dead. 

ive gotten through on releases even after nike puts it oos. 

have faith fkers. 

I woke up ... checked my phone... saw those 4s notification.... wasn't interested so I needed to get up brushed my teeth and then come back out knowing the 10s drop... smh

Back
Top Bottom