Official OVO x JB Thread

size 9 sold on ebay for $500 today. 

fairly quick, i clicked to buy but someone got to them before me.

(15% in fees between ebay and paypal then shipping.

im more than sure sellers will work out a good deal invoice to save on fees and get a quick sale.)
some of you guys should remember that not every good price deal ends up with an authentic pair. Seen some fake OVO's being sold. People buying recklessly without even checking. 

Last edited:
Here's to hoping they restock them when the clothing drops

Last edited:
Gotta hand it to NDC for this release. Started out piloting a new online drawing system, did a normal release of the flyknit racers but began blocking certain IPs to prevent ATC bots, then dropped the OVO's at random without using the new system but with most pairs probably alloted to the SNKRS app. Confused the hell out of bots and ATC services with pairs at least being capable of being bought manually. *slow clap*

So my sister had a guaranteed size 10 at F23 in NYC and when she gets there they tell her that there are no more size 10s left and she can only get a size 14.. Now because I am not a reseller and don't have a use for a size 14 she put up a huge fight at the store.. She got as far as the Regional Manager who said on Monday they will be calling "Tier 2" winners and that she will personally call her to let her know if the sneakers are available.. Has this happened to anyone before? And if so what is the likelihood of a restock as soon as Monday?
You messed up. I would have taken the 14 in a heart beat. Now you may not get anything. The DM isn't going to pull a pair out of thin air.

Gotta hand it to NDC for this release. Started out piloting a new online drawing system, did a normal release of the flyknit racers but began blocking certain IPs to prevent ATC bots, then dropped the OVO's at random without using the new system but with most pairs probably alloted to the SNKRS app. Confused the hell out of bots and ATC services with pairs at least being capable of being bought manually. *slow clap*
I know a few bot users that just cracked snkrs once again, surprised it took this long tbh

I know a few bot users that just cracked snkrs once again, surprised it took this long tbh
Yup, they may have cracked SNKRS but I'm sure it was after the OVO drop. Nobody really expected them to drop it the way they did thus most major bots and ATC services didn't cook yesterday. Most people who got thru Nike?SNRKS were just lucky, definitely better than having a few people carting multiple pairs just to resell.

Yup, they may have cracked SNKRS but I'm sure it was after the OVO drop. Nobody really expected them to drop it the way they did thus most major bots and ATC services didn't cook yesterday. Most people who got thru Nike?SNRKS were just lucky, definitely better than having a few people carting multiple pairs just to resell.
Yeah, Im sure the fact that the OVOs released on snkrs made them try even harder haha. But the thing with random snkr releases is, theres not really a way to judge what you buy unless they use a keyword function as well. Because unlike NDC, snkrs doesnt hold carts.

Yeah, Im sure the fact that the OVOs released on snkrs made them try even harder haha. But the thing with random snkr releases is, theres not really a way to judge what you buy unless they use a keyword function as well. Because unlike NDC, snkrs doesnt hold carts.
wait dudes hacking the snkrs app ??? if so I hope nike finds a new way to switch it up 

Programmers hacked snkrs a while ago and Nike changed it up. It got a lot harder, but it was finally done today. 
I'm sure NDC has already thought about this ahead of time. Maybe next time they will give priority to desktop users. The were able to block IP's and subsequent attempts to orders so maybe they can return to the desktop site. And as a fallback they still have the new lottery system for purchasing online.

They definitely are gonna try harder, or else one or two more failed releases will mean the death of ATC and bots which I'm absolutely cheering for. Lol

I'm sure NDC has already thought about this ahead of time. Maybe next time they will give priority to desktop users. The were able to block IP's and subsequent attempts to orders so maybe they can return to the desktop site. And as a fallback they still have the new lottery system for purchasing online.
Very true. I like the new lotto system, it was flawed before because being in Hawaii, there were no places I could pick up if I won. With the option to ship from Nike.com, it really helps us out. And for your other post for ATC services, I don't have a say. As a person that uses bots, I like to think of myself as helping out my local community that doesn't have a chance at all. Paying the mere $15-35 helps out with proxies and paying off the bot. Whereas on the manual users side, I totally agree with all of your points. I myself had to resort to copping manually for the multicolors yesterday.

Very true. I like the new lotto system, it was flawed before because being in Hawaii, there were no places I could pick up if I won. With the option to ship from Nike.com, it really helps us out. And for your other post for ATC services, I don't have a say. As a person that uses bots, I like to think of myself as helping out my local community that doesn't have a chance at all. Paying the mere $15-35 helps out with proxies and paying off the bot. Whereas on the manual users side, I totally agree with all of your points. I myself had to resort to copping manually for the multicolors yesterday.
Now, didn't copping the MC feel so much better when you are doing it manually? lol. IMO buying a bot isn't helping the community. It's those ATC services and bots which are making it impossible for people to cop online in the first place. Take them out of the equation and everything will be fair game at least when buying online. 

Now, didn't copping the MC feel so much better when you are doing it manually? lol. IMO buying a bot isn't helping the community. It's those ATC services and bots which are making it impossible for people to cop online in the first place. Take them out of the equation and everything will be fair game at least when buying online. 
I totally agree. But being honest, if a shoe is going to release online the way Nike does it, there will always be a bot problem. I'd much rather be manual because half the people that wat every shoe don't know what the hell to do.
But when bs like what Adidas pulled happens, that's where going manual is annoying. If they had released the PBs the same way they released TDs, I'd have multiples. But with the random bs people that don't put in any effort at all could get with ease if they were lucky.

Yup, it's always a cat and mouse game between NDC and bots. Makes me excited what NDC comes up with next, probably for the UNC 1's.

Just glad nikes making effort to beat the bots

Definitely, too bad the footsites like FTL and others aren't doing anything about it. Haven't been able to cop anything there manually in ages, heck I haven't even been able to see the product page of popular JB and Yeezy releases there till after they're sold out. Lol.

Last edited:
Then I get the Nike trolling email this morning "you left something in yoir cart." I go open the email and itbsays the Ovo 10's were still in my cart. Of course when I open the email, they are not in my cart. Hell, I never got the message they carted, just the out of stock message

Back
Top Bottom