Official OVO x JB Thread

ve3h35.jpg

Picked up my first pair over the weekend, still have my NDC pair on the way. Not a big fan of 10s but the significance of a person from my city getting a collab shoe with Jordan was enough for me to get these.

Last edited:
Saw a pair for 550 on Facebook on my lunch break. If Doernbecher Xs don't have a high resell value, these won't either. For those who want them, patience is a virtue

^ theres one large shoe group in Toronto but most people I think are scared to ship due to scams/chargebacks 

Check out kijiji.ca and input GTA (Greater Toronto Area) its what we use mostly instead of craigslist. 

hit them up to see if the seller be willing to ship

^ theres one large shoe group in Toronto but most people I think are scared to ship due to scams/chargebacks 

Check out kijiji.ca and input GTA (Greater Toronto Area) its what we use mostly instead of craigslist. 

hit them up to see if the seller be willing to ship
Thanks, i had her to help me with the raffles in the GTA and it was a no go on us winning

I hope so too...ppl can win multiples and I can't even win one pairfrom the ovo store.

I hope they have a wider release next month... just wait for the hype to die down. Ain't paying these ridiculous prices in the secondary market. 

Back
Top Bottom