Official OVO x JB Thread

So what you all think about A possible release of the OVO VIII's on BF? 2 retro VIII's on BF uhhhh O!

Drake is murdering meek onstage at ovofest right now [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

im watching peoples IG clips of OVO fest like  
eek.gif

They must be making a decent amount for the public if they made 300 just for friends and family / giveaway / special occasion. That's a ton of ff pairs, more than I've seen for other releases.

Our best case scenario is that these will be slam x dunk 6 limited. Regardless, the hype will be real

If Im lucky enough to get 2 pr (which Im sure I probably won't get one) Im gonna ship a pr to meek mill with steps on how to get his career back

Honestly I don't really think these will to hard to get but the hype is gonna be real that's what makes any limited release a hassle

Fab stay rocking fake kicks tho
Fakes havent been released yet.... and if youve been following the news 300 pairs were made strictly for friends, family, and celebrity's. That meansa that jordan brand picked the right people with a big enough following to send a pair to. Fab has 2.4 million instagram followers alone... just building more hype just like when shoe pics get "leaked" thats all just nike building hype around the shoe and also draws attention to the company.

Last edited:
Just rumors, people been saying he wears fakes for years.  No facts though. He still my ***** regardless.

Back
Top Bottom