Official OVO x JB Thread

I'll be damned.

I actually won a pair via the Nike raffle.

Well, "won" the right to buy a pair.

I'm pretty ecstatic though, not gonna lie. This does, however, prevent me from buying any DB's for any reason other than to resell. Might cop the Janoskis though.

Wow. I got a size 13 reserved. I was watching a movie at the time and quickly pulled out my phone in the theatre to enter the raffle. First raffle I've won!

random but does the new post notification no longer pop up for anyone else since nt went down for maintenance?

I'll be damned.

I'm pretty ecstatic though, not gonna lie. This does, however, prevent me from buying any DB's for any reason other than to resell. Might cop the Janoskis though.
congrats fam

I'll be damned.

never thought I'd say it but those janoskis are the best in the db collection. Imagine if the used that design on the 13s? Would've been straight :pimp: :pimp: :smokin :pimp:

L on deck. Sucks because I asked my sister what size shoe she wears, and I think she is expecting something.

Opening those emails from NDC and UNKNWN...
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom