Official OVO x JB Thread

Can someone who won the raffle to pick up at NTNY tell me what the process is at pick up? do they have a list with the winners name on it or do you have to show them the confirmation email when you get there?

my bro won the db 13 raffle but had to go out of town unexpectedly and i'm trying to see if there's anyway i can scoop them for him. my guess is he's SOL.

Can someone who won the raffle to pick up at NTNY tell me what the process is at pick up? do they have a list with the winners name on it or do you have to show them the confirmation email when you get there?

my bro won the db 13 raffle but had to go out of town unexpectedly and i'm trying to see if there's anyway i can scoop them for him. my guess is he's SOL.
wrong thread but it should be Saturday from open to close, you could ask him to check his email. If you like anything like him I would take his ID and try to play it off. If not try and make a good fake ID real quick

thanks for the reply - wasnt sure what thread to put this in. he's already gone unfortunately. fake id may be the way to go i guess

Passed on $410 shipped hope I don't regret it
sick.gif
I woulda copped those for sure.

one of the canadian store restock on their site for retail, upon 10am est only sz11 pops out only lmaooooooooo !!

Back
Top Bottom