Official OVO x JB Thread

Fire!!! 
nthat.gif
 ^^^

$400. Thanks to a fellow NTer. Quality control sucks tho

Those Bordeaux 7 and laney 14 were on ndc for a while after the restock. Grabbed them with the 40%. Probably going to do the same with the aqua today or tomorrow

View media item 1806113

Last edited:
Homegirl works for Nike and isn't into kicks. Holiday time she always hits me and ask what I want :smokin

Clutch. I have a friend in a similar situation, but she helped me get the Lebron XIIIs for my nephew. I didn't have the presence of mind to get the Laney Lows too. Nice pick up.

The LA store was near UNDFTD in LA last time they did it...assuming it'll be the same location. It's not open yet, though.

$400. Thanks to a fellow NTer. Quality control sucks tho

Those Bordeaux 7 and laney 14 were on ndc for a while after the restock. Grabbed them with the 40%. Probably going to do the same with the aqua today or tomorrow

View media item 1806113

40%? [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

I was thinking the same. I need that oop as well cuz I am prob bout drop some serious money between Monday and next Saturday on NDC.

Homegirl works for Nike and isn't into kicks. Holiday time she always hits me and ask what I want :smokin

Just curious did she hit on the orginal release. Thats the only time they were the 40% off ($135) i believe or did she get lucky on a return.

Nah copped both on the restock. 14 were $102 and 7 were $114. Pa so no tax :D

Order both 2 weeks ago.

Last edited:
So I just received my OVO 10's from a fellow NTr. I asked him before he shipped to make sure he shipped double boxed because I thought the box was one of the coolest parts of the collab. So this is what the box looks like (it was double boxed it just wasn't packed correctly.) Do you think it is wrong for me to ask for $20 - $30 off the price because that was one of the most important parts to me and I let him know that? Thanks in advance.

So I just received my OVO 10's from a fellow NTr. I asked him before he shipped to make sure he shipped double boxed because I thought the box was one of the coolest parts of the collab. So this is what the box looks like (it was double boxed it just wasn't packed correctly.) Do you think it is wrong for me to ask for $20 - $30 off the price because that was one of the most important parts to me and I let him know that? Thanks in advance.

View media item 1806790

View media item 1806792

View media item 1806793

Did you ask before you copped if the box was good to begin with ?

Also if you don't mind me asking what did you pay

Last edited:
Honestly if the SHOES are 100% good I don't think you should ask for a refund...its just not that serious

Honestly if the SHOES are 100% good I don't think you should ask for a refund...its just not that serious
I hear you I don't want to get a refund I just wanted a few bucks back because it wasn't like it was in the pictures and it could have been avoided by taking an extra 20 seconds of care. If you buy a shoe from Flight Club or anywhere and the box is like that they are going to give you a price break. 

With a normal shoe I wouldn't have cared one bit, but the box is one of the coolest parts of this collab. 

Just looking for opinions, I appreciate the feedback. Still not sure what I wanna do. Thanks

View media item 1806790

View media item 1806792

View media item 1806793
it's a box bill gates :rolleyes :rolleyes go get one those plastic shoe boxes to store your kicks

Back
Top Bottom