Official OVO x JB Thread

You can blow kisses my way, it's cool
wink.gif

laugh.gif

On another note. ..I'll take OVO white 12s and these PSNY 12s, over the black OVO 12s. Don't get me wrong though, I'll take the black ovo if I can get 'em!
nerd.gif
I thought you were married or have a boyfriend but I agree with you out of the 12s that you listed the white OVO 12s are the best.  The PSNY 12s and the Black OVO 12s look alike to me.  Though the Black OVO 10s are the ones that might be releasing.

Though I feel honor, I'm not a troll.  I just like to lighten up the mood and have fun, society is always telling us to act a certain type of way but I act my own way.  I love sneakers (especially Jordans)  I just want to be apart of the community to learn more about them and to read others opinions on upcoming releases.  No hard feelings to anyone on here.
If you wanna be ABOUT THE COMMUNITY.....

Why do you continue to use this  RED BOLD FONT  after numerous people have complained, including myself???

To Annoy?

To Be Your own Way?

To Be ABOUT THE COMMUNITY? 
indifferent.gif

Why do you continue to use this  RED BOLD FONT  after numerous people have complained, including myself???

To Annoy?

To Be Your own Way?

To Be ABOUT THE COMMUNITY? :stoneface:
I'm convinced he's untouchable now people getting offed left and right but he still here

@MarzThaRealist  @babyJs23  something wrong with my font my friends?
Only complaint I've got is that red is incredibly hard on my eyes, I end up skipping some posts sometimes. @babyJs23  green font is fine. As for the Marz guy, his posts aren't that bad unless he's writing a long paragraph, then it gets to be too much and I'll skip his posts too. Don't see a reason to bring them in this though imo 
laugh.gif

On another note. ..I'll take OVO white 12s and these PSNY 12s, over the black OVO 12s. Don't get me wrong though, I'll take the black ovo if I can get 'em!
nerd.gif
This all day 
smokin.gif

Last edited:

Only complaint I've got is that red is incredibly hard on my eyes, I end up skipping some posts sometimes. @babyJs23  green font is fine. As for the Marz guy, his posts aren't that bad unless he's writing a long paragraph, then it gets to be too much and I'll skip his posts too. Don't see a reason to bring them in this though imo 
laugh.gif

This all day 
smokin.gif

True, my favorite color is orange but I chose red because of NT's Red Font.  

To Annoy?

To Be Your own Way?

To Be ABOUT THE COMMUNITY? :stoneface:
I'm convinced he's untouchable now people getting offed left and right but he still here

You get protection when your a snitch

i don't see how these don't release all star weekend in Toronto. Nothing else makes sense.

I honestly don't either i see it going a Toronto only drop for ASW, (maybe OVO LA too :nerd:) then the actual release

I think the whites look better, 

they have more pop and all the extra stand out more then on the blk imo

I think the whites look better, 

they have more pop and all the extra stand out more then on the blk imo
Pretty much my exact thoughts. All the white cw's of the ovo line are better than the blacks imo.

With that being said, I don't care for the pictures I just posted but I hope they look a lot better than what we're seeing.

If I can find a 11.5 do u think I'll b able to trade for sz12 db x no cash?

totally... I did the exact same trade - gave up my DB13 sz 12 for an OVO sz 11.5 - fair deal all across the board IMO (retail cost, resale cost, resale potential, current value, etc)

totally... I did the exact same trade - gave up my DB13 sz 12 for an OVO sz 11.5 - fair deal all across the board IMO (retail cost, resale cost, resale potential, current value, etc)

whoever gave up the DB lost, ovo haven't moved it the same price range as the 13. Ovo should have added at least a 100

whoever gave up the DB lost, ovo haven't moved it the same price range as the 13. Ovo should have added at least a 100

I disagree... DB haven't moved at all locally, and OVO has been slow but at least gets action. Long term OVO will go up too

LMAO I thought I won the CityGear tumblr giveaway... I reblogged the crap out of it and I got a notification saying that I got an "honorable mention" for the amount I reblogged and they gifted me 20. 

Back
Top Bottom