Official OVO x JB Thread

I'd really like a pair of these after striking out on the white pair and JD2's, but I know that L is coming via NDC raffle. :smh:

Last edited:
God I hope they restock the whites too in Toronto Got some friends going out to AS!! Toronto is gonna be lit with some sick restocks I'm sure

would my chances be better if I was in NYC for the weekend? Last time the only NYC releases were raffle only, so I might even have better chances if i stayed and did it on NDC or SKRS right?

would my chances be better if I was in NYC for the weekend? Last time the only NYC releases were raffle only, so I might even have better chances if i stayed and did it on NDC or SKRS right?

Either way, your chances are slim to none...and slim just left town.

Either way, your chances are slim to none...and slim just left town.
yeah, thanks though. The only reason why i didn't cook with the whites was because I was salty I didn't win the raffle so i didn't look at my phone until like 20 minutes after they surprised dropped. Even then, they added to my cart on SNKRS but something went wrong and it said "purchased failed"

yeah, thanks though. The only reason why i didn't cook with the whites was because I was salty I didn't win the raffle so i didn't look at my phone until like 20 minutes after they surprised dropped. Even then, they added to my cart on SNKRS but something went wrong and it said "purchased failed"

The problem is no one knows how the release will be handled right now.

Still releasing this month? Geez man :smh: if only my family was in a better financial state rn I'd be all over these. You guys enjoy.. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom