Official OVO x JB Thread

How much should I expect to pay for resell ?
0...take OVO off and these are another pair of black shoes...

Exactly why I'm pretty sure I'm passing. Without the OVO branding on the outsole like the whites had, this is just a black 10 with a special insole graphic. Only thing that might change my mind is the idea of completing the 10s pack since I don't like 8s or 12s.
The outsole has the ovo branding, just as the whites do.

Yeah? My bad then. I thought I remembered seeing videos from legit sources where the only branding was the owl on the insole. Sample pairs maybe?
Yep, the sample pairs didn't have it.

Aaah, the feels when you post a pic on Instagram and a bunch of clothing pages comment all over your feed. " Dope stacks man! Wanna buy the rest of our collection", "Clean shots as always. Want to link up and get some shirts ordered from us?", "Nice pic we have just the right shirt to match these kicks". Especially that 1stclassliving page

Go away :lol: :smh:

Anyone know if these are coming out anywhere in Europe....?

Really need these. Nike Europe haven't confirmed it as far as I know?

That's what's up Babyj u the man with this info bro!!! Keep it coming. I'm ready this time around Retail or bust. Cause my wallet finna bust wide open this coming weekend!!!
Get'em fam! :nthat: WC 4, Black OVO's, restock White OVO's, the Just Don "Beaches" on the 15th, so much heat for ya'll.

The Just Don's "Beaches" are also set to restock there, but on the 15th.

View media item 1901244

Last edited:
^^^ damn right. Really can't double on the Dons but I'm def in for another pair of white OVOs and a pair of blacks and a second pair of them WC 4s. Time to cook. Reps bro.....reps

It's even worse in San Diego.

We rarely see any love unless it's a GR
mean.gif
very true. our belnds doesn't get the same limited releases the other blends shops get.

Looks good. I'm in Chicago but haven't been able to get out much for raffles, etc cause of work! Hoping to get a pair at retail. Good luck all!

can anyone confirm or deny? dude usually doesnt talk out of his ***---& the attached map screenshot is legit off the footaction launch locator.  if only 10 boutiques nationwide getting these other than all star game.... 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
^ It seems as if he's trying to cash out by raising the hype, just my opinion.

Could be right, could be wrong.

Last edited:
^^^^ everything in Chicago smh
Chicago is getting all the love New York was getting. Sad times now.

There is nothing to be jealous or mad about,. You know how is it going to look the cats are going to camp since monday so unless you have no work or no life then you can by happy about this news.
For me all the state 23 releases are no go since they doing FCFS and people camp week before.

Most likely the ghost chairs are already there :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom