Official OVO x JB Thread

last years event was to launch the app, u better hope they release good **** every day cuz the 1-3 hour wait out in the cold last year was brutal and not worth it except for the chromes

basically u go inside and go to a vending machine type kiosk which drops off your pair after u pay, or just ask a sales rep

If you look at the video Nike posted for the Express station thing, for a split second, they have a picture of all the shoes, and ovo 10's are one of them: i took a few screenshots.

If you look at the video Nike posted for the Express station thing, for a split second, they have a picture of all the shoes, and ovo 10's are one of them: i took a few screenshots.

Good catch. The rest looks like trash though.

hope they follow thru and actually release them there, last year they had frags and dons in their exterior digital displays..didnt even release them

new to this thread, so excuse me, but where are these releasing online ? from the few pages ive read it seems pop-ups, NDC , or OVO online store

will these release on snkrs app ?

thank you

new to this thread, so excuse me, but where are these releasing online ? from the few pages ive read it seems pop-ups, NDC , or OVO online store

will these release on snkrs app ?

thank you

So far we only know about NDC and OVO online
Station 23 and most likely SNKRSXPRESS
No word about SNKRS app

Nike.com saying they'll launch on 2/13 so fingers crossed guys

i was dc was getting the snkrs express treatment. don't know if i can take another L with any ovo I'm still hurt from missing out the first go around :frown:

Anyone at the station 23 ??
What is the situation ??
Don't know if you went or not but I just left me and my boy and it was about a 15 min wait but their about to close in less than half an hour.

Back
Top Bottom