Official OVO x JB Thread

@JamesBRustled just found that on twitter before checking your post lol

Last edited:
Whack. Was teaching a class when Chicago opened up. Glad a lot of you were able to get in (but secretly very salty).

To answer a question above, it sounds like they're releasing different shoes on different days and times, so multiple reservations over the weekend would be a good idea. If they're transferable... My inbox is open :smile:

Last edited:
Exactly why we can't have nice things
mean.gif

@AirSakuragi Was expecting you to post some Ice Cube at first
laugh.gif
I see a pair of OVO 10s in your future my friend, it's going to be difficult but you will secure them.

I see a pair of OVO 10s in your future my friend, it's going to be difficult but you will secure them.
I sure hope so fam, but it def. won't be this week. My parents are kinda struggling financially for the moment, so I've stopped buying shoes to keep my money saved up for when they need it. I only work part-time since I'm a senior in highschool so it's not much, but something is better than nothing I guess.

My dad just recently secured a job with HRT along with his other job so hopefully that'll being them back.

when did the nyc invitation open up i saw this morning it was to open up tomorrow

but took a look now and its all full for all the days

CAPACITY REACHED.
The event has no more spots left.

Back
Top Bottom