Official OVO x JB Thread

You're going to need a credit history sooner or later. If you ever want to buy a home, you'll need credit. And employers are increasingly requiring good credit for employment.

Well you don't necessarily need to haven credit card to build up a credit history. Paying bills, electricity, student loans, rent, loans etc. can help with ones credit history although it won't directly reflect on my credit score it'll show in my history. I've already check my credit report and it says I have a score of about 725

smokin.gif

You're going to need a credit history sooner or later. If you ever want to buy a home, you'll need credit. And employers are increasingly requiring good credit for employment.

BS

Credit card isn't a must

But credit cards are great when you have a rewards card and understand "opportunity cost". If you think borrowing money is stupid you have basic mindset, no offense America runs on credit.

When I was like 18-20 I used my credit card for a DMP pack because I didn't have the money, made my money back ASAP double.

So these dropped on Nike Europe.Took the L.... Managed to cop the cap, beanie & T i wanted though, but I'm pissed i couldnt cop the shoes :/

NDC EU almost instant sell out.

Took a huge L . I hoped i could cart the at least the Tshirt or the cap as a consolation prize ,but those sold out instantly too...

The Hoodie looked pretty cool, think it is velvet , kinda pricey though.

I would drape myself in velvet if it was socially acceptable 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom