Official OVO x JB Thread

Got a 10.5 back to back drawing winnings... Feb been a good month 2 men dons for me 1 for wifey now ovo at retail!!!

cant believe i actually won on the draw, first time!

completed my ovo 10 set now 
nthat.gif

I must have got my entry in about a minute and a half to go. Glad to see ppl are cooking but this release was a joke. Android users are to blame. :rofl:

LMAO People not really upset they didn't get selected to get the shoe but satisfied they got through phase 1 (the raffle) LMAO

Last edited:
OMFG.... ****..

I didn't just win 1 pear... I got 2 of dem *****?

Feb 13th is going down in the history books: 2 WC4 and 2 Black OVO . I need to take my *** to Vegas with my luck. Congrats to all who actually were able to enter, let alone cop a pair.

2015 was all about that L season. 2016 about dem W's.

So they went through? Haha what garbage

I mean I was gonna lose regardless but would have been nice if it was fair

Slightest suspicion they're going to be running this draw again given how fast the winning entries were processed.....

I wasn't even trying to get the OVOs as I wanted to try to cop a 2nd pair of the WC4s later today but I said why not.  Put in an entry 10 mins before end and got confirmation 3 mins later.  :/  I didn't even want them but I guess I'll keep them.

My girl was able to get thru on her iphone while my android got stuck on the process screen. But she didn't get it. Smh. L

Back
Top Bottom