Official OVO x JB Thread

Finally back after a day of errands. What did I miss? How did everyone do? Did ovo webshop drop them again?

Finally back after a day of errands. What did I miss? How did everyone do? Did ovo webshop drop them again?

Barely anyone could even enter the raffle, most who did won. OVO shopdid not release again. Pretty sure that was their drop yesterday.

Because Just Dons at minimum are going for $900, and black OVOs are maxing at $550
Kanye mode: 1st off I seen a pair authentic for 860 recently and have a pic for too bruh

2nd what make you think I wouldn't be open to paying the other person the difference?

3rd I guess no one ever told you what assuming does

Congrats to everyone that copped!!

That is all

Last edited:
haha seriously ..., it was ******* nerve racking. I was shaking as i was trying to add the OVO's and check out. I could tell everyone was just trying to check out with the rush feelign that was in the atmosphere. HAHA it's like that if online ordering was like in real person with traffic, cart jacking, and tensions high, it was too funny of an experience 

Kanye mode: 1st off I seen a pair authentic for 860 recently and have a pic for too bruh

2nd what make you think I wouldn't be open to paying the other person the difference?

3rd I guess no one ever told you what assuming thos

That is all
Glad you got a pair after that BS outside at State st Earlier. Even if you decide to trade for Don's

Ebay is FLOODED with these. It's comical. Most are just confirmation screenshots.

Barely anyone could even enter the raffle, most who did won. OVO shopdid not release again. Pretty sure that was their drop yesterday.
yeah I was reading twitter updates that it was errors as well. I was out running errands and was at a supermarket with 1-2 bar service the entire time. Kept getting spinning wheel and "AIR BALL" messages. Finally got thru and it didn't have any of my information filled out for some reason. Every time I entered 1 step of info, I would get the air ball message and get bounced back to the main page. Have to retry and get thru again and have to do the 2nd step. Eventually entered 1 account with 6 minutes left since trying it when it opened at 3pm EST. With the 6 minutes, I tried to enter another account but getting the same errors and the draw eventually closed before I can enter a 2nd account. I didn't have all my spare phones and ipads with me as they were at home, otherwise I could've entered 5 more accounts.

TLDR: After errors for 24 minutes, I managed to entered 1 account before time ran out. Draw closes. I get confirmation a few minutes later. No word on my OVO webshop orders though. 

Last edited:
Just wanted to come in here and say how disappointed I am with Nike. Their systems aren't working, and it makes no sense because it's 2016. What do they do all year? I know a lot of it has to do with traffic, but I'd like to at least be able to get in a raffle being that I'm from a state that doesn't get that in-person opportunity. I'm a huge Drake fan; I'd just like to have the satisfaction of knowing that I at least had a chance. Never got that though...no entry ever submitted.

However! I am happy for all the fellow members here that got through! Rock those pairs into the ground for me

Last edited:

Because Just Dons at minimum are going for $900, and black OVOs are maxing at $550

3rd I guess no one ever told you what assuming does

That is all
Think I can trade these for just dons? I'd rather have another pair of those tbh.
3rd - I didn't assume, and I'm pretty sure everyone in this thread read it the same way I did 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Just wanted to come in here and say how disappointed I am with Nike. Their systems aren't working, and it makes no sense because it's 2016. What do they do all year? I know a lot of it has to do with traffic, but I'd like to at least be able to get in a raffle being that I'm from a state that doesn't get that in-person opportunity. I'm a huge Drake fan; I'd just like to have the satisfaction of knowing that I at least had a chance. Never got that though...no entry ever submitted.

However! I am happy for all the fellow members here that got through! Rock those pairs into the ground for me
Unfortunately, it would seem as long as the shoes sell, they steady collecting while not giving a single ****:

3rd - I didn't assume, and I'm pretty sure everyone in this thread read it the same way I did :lol:  
Look dude I'm not with the back and forward ish on NT I copped I'll do as I please with my ish and who the hell uses FC to price any damn thing!? Your a simp [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]️

Did NDC ever restock the white ones? If not I won't be holding my breath fo these to really restock. Will just move on to the next release

Look dude I'm not with the back and forward ish on NT I copped I'll do as I please with my ish and who the hell uses FC to price any damn thing!? Your a simp [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]️
You managed to secure them, congratulations my friend!

Back
Top Bottom