Official OVO x JB Thread

Got my entry through about 5 minutes in and I got 'em. Struck out on the whites but I'm SO happy I got these! Probably more than I should be for a $225 pair of sneakers but that's ok. :lol: Looks like a lot of people scored.. more than I thought there would be.

I feel for the guys that couldn't even get an entry in.. that's some bs. :smh: Better luck next time hopefully

Last edited:
just wondering, why weren't I or other members in here able to submit an entry for the SNKRS raffle?

Last edited:
Did the OVO store get the gear?
they already have better gear then the JB/OVO collection 

but i wonder if the store will sell anything at all? 
laugh.gif

#BACKDOORISLIFE

I struck out today.  I wanted them to complete the set of X's, but it's all good.  Glad to see that NT actually won some raffles.

Curious...Anybody out there hit on the White's off NDC when they released, and get the Black's today as well...

I wonder if the WC4s really sold out or if NDC just took em down. Wasn't a bad alternative to the OVOs the just aren't worth $220 imo

Got my entry through about 5 minutes in and I got 'em. Struck out on the whites but I'm SO happy I got these! Probably more than I should be for a $225 pair of sneakers but that's ok. :lol: Looks like a lot of people scored.. more than I thought there would be.

I feel for the guys that couldn't even get an entry in.. that's some bs. :smh: Better luck next time hopefully

I'm starting to think today was not a raffle or draw. Seemed like if you were able to get through the entire process you got a pair of shoes. Anyone else have the same thought?

I'm starting to think today was not a raffle or draw. Seemed like if you were able to get through the entire process you got a pair of shoes. Anyone else have the same thought?

Nope. Because theres a lot who got through the submission of entries but received emails saying they didnt get them.

nah, got thru on 2 accounts and missed out on both.  Funny thing is that I had one more account to enter with but when I signed in it showed as entered. Didnt get an email for that account so I guess i really didnt enter -__-

Back
Top Bottom