Official OVO x JB Thread

your name fits right here
laugh.gif
if u think they aint drop there yet and still gonna drop, you been bamboozled.
So it seems, damn, I also had the Jordan logo hoodie in cart and their payment system failed me. SMH, so much for doubling up then.

Just popped on the OVO site...theres a size 11 in my cart still from yesterday...I guess I put the order through and see what happens?

your name fits right here
laugh.gif
if u think they aint drop there yet and still gonna drop, you been bamboozled.
So it seems, damn, I also had the Jordan logo hoodie in cart and their payment system failed me. SMH, so much for doubling up then.
dont feel bad, a TON of people missed out just like you. including me lol and i was there when they droppd and still couldnt cart in time

The draw went a lot smoother for the whites, perhaps nike should not include payment with it and allow winners to make payment later after being notified

dont feel bad, a TON of people missed out just like you. including me lol and i was there when they droppd and still couldnt cart in time
I don't, hit on Nike Raffle and second pair was just going for icing on the cake. I'm thankful I finally won one of them raffles, entered the Nike LA, OVO Store and SNKRS.

Wonder if i can trade the duffle bag, a tee and some cash for the shoes???

I missed out on the hoodie, only item I wanted besides the shoes, but I guess the OVO Owl hoodie I got while entering the OVO store raffle will have to do.
I got cart jacked on the hoodie.

I'm gonna offer retail on ebay for the sweats and see who bites.

Oh man.
Oh man Oh man.
L again.
Anyway, 30 min of waiting and couldn't even enter. Hoping for a restock of either at this point. I was charged up on twitter after the raffle ended and i couldn't enter.

Last edited:
Entered the raffle for NikeATL and won a pair. Didn't get the email till 7:00 this morning tho. Copped the shoe, the beanie, and the hat. Didn't want the shirts, but wanted the jacket. Tried to do the SKNRS raffle and kept getting airballs. I needed that second pair so I could trade one for the white pair and complete the collection. 

I honestly don't know how this happened since I was trying to buy from the launch, but I was able to pick up a pair of size 11's at almost 11pm ET off nike.ca.

I got cart jacked on the hoodie.

I'm gonna offer retail on ebay for the sweats and see who bites.
I had in cart before twitter lit up with the links and their payment system failed me and then you know how it goes. I think the people that can't hold onto the purchase will bite.

Back
Top Bottom