Official OVO x JB Thread

Would these be a good trade for LM 1s (black) or '88 3s? Should cash be added to even the deal?

You got multiple OVOs?

Nah I was hoping to swap for a white pair but also wouldn't mind another Yeezy in my collection. If not I'll put em up on that Goat app. Def the way to go after being screwed over on the bay too many times. I feel like I end up getting more $$$ on there and it's risk free. If your not selling your shoes on GOAT, you're doing something wrong. It's the best avenue when it comes to selling shoes hands down!!

Last edited:
At least there's a crap ton of us getting the delayed email. If I was one of the only ones I know I'd be screwed. Strength in numbers.

trying to convince a seller for $470 shipped from nyc for the black pair. hope he accepts my offer. gonna have dollar meals in the next few days haha.

Is $475.00 a fair price for Black OVO?

I'd say so...I paid $500 today but I cashed in on the 5% cash back via ebates and it's 5X the Ebay Bucks on purchases today too...if you are buying from Ebay it's a deal today....so I'll get my pair for $425

Got a delayed message tonight at 7:31 for 2/25 and just got snkrs alert that they just shipped...whew!

SNKRS shipped
here come the shipping confirm comments.

In 4 one shipping confirmation as well 
smokin.gif

Nike delayed e-mail then shipping e-mail 5mins later. I went on chat and complained about the delay got a 10% discount code :smokin

Back
Top Bottom