Official OVO x JB Thread

Won these after taking so many L's, patiently waiting for them to arrive! Nike can take their time, I'm not going anywhere.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/02/17/michael-jordan-drake-kanye-west-jordans/

Looks like Kanye West has competition in the "shoes worth selling your soul for" department ... from Michael Jordan  and Drake  ... whose new collab shoe is the new flavor of the month with sneakerheads.

TMZ Sports spoke with Jordan Geller, the kicks expert who owned the ShoeZeum in Las Vegas, and he says MJ and Drizzy's new Air Jordan 10 Retro OVO's are causing a leather soled frenzy.

How big of a frenzy? We're told the kicks which retailed at $225 upon release are now selling for around $1,000 bucks!!! That's over a 400% increase in value ... in less than a week. 

As for why the shoes are so poppin', Geller says it's because Drake is now the biggest non-athlete Nike has in its stable, and right now THESE are the shoes hardcore collectors want.

Brace yourselves ... we feel a Twitter rant coming.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2016/02/17/michael-jordan-drake-kanye-west-jordans/#ixzz40RBaHuwy

found this hilarious 

http://www.tmz.com/2016/02/17/michael-jordan-drake-kanye-west-jordans/

Looks like Kanye West has competition in the "shoes worth selling your soul for" department ... from Michael Jordan and Drake ... whose new collab shoe is the new flavor of the month with sneakerheads.

TMZ Sports spoke with Jordan Geller, the kicks expert who owned the ShoeZeum in Las Vegas, and he says MJ and Drizzy's new Air Jordan 10 Retro OVO's are causing a leather soled frenzy.

How big of a frenzy? We're told the kicks which retailed at $225 upon release are now selling for around $1,000 bucks!!! That's over a 400% increase in value ... in less than a week. 

As for why the shoes are so poppin', Geller says it's because Drake is now the biggest non-athlete Nike has in its stable, and right now THESE are the shoes hardcore collectors want.

Brace yourselves ... we feel a Twitter rant coming.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2016/02/17/michael-jordan-drake-kanye-west-jordans/#ixzz40RBaHuwy

found this hilarious 

Who's paying $1000 for black ovos interview those people

I got a feeling black OVO can be had for $350 once NDC pairs arrive to homes this weekend. I don't see people paying high resell for these plus PB 350

I woke up to a SNKRS app notification that my order shipped and it will be here tomorrow.  Got the delay email a day ago so anyone that is still waiting, there is hope!

Hold tight if you haven't received a shipping notice yet. I got mine at 3 am.
Just called NDC and they "confirmed" my OVOs are being shipped out later today.  I had to call in since it's already Wednesday and started getting nervous about them.  

I got a feeling black OVO can be had for $350 once NDC pairs arrive to homes this weekend. I don't see people paying high resell for these plus PB 350
Highly doubt that... the black ones are more desirable than the white IMO.  Prices will at the min for the desperate resellers will be $450

damn that musta been before 02? because thats when i moved out here and i dont remember stamford ever having a mister sports

It was around in the mid 1980's, located in Springdale near Twin Rinks. Moved to Norwalk in the 90's.

Got my shipping confirm for the: (1) XXL hoody; (2) XL sweats; and (3) the white cap.  We'll see how they fit in person... the white cap is probably going back. 

Which hoodie? The one with the gold jumpman? I got the pants in a 2xl but could only get a 1xl in the hoodie. If the 2xl is too big I'm down to swap with you.

Highly doubt that... the black ones are more desirable than the white IMO.  Prices will at the min for the desperate resellers will be $450

True. I have a white pair but didnt really like the looks especially under the sun and flash the color just looks uneven and glue stains can be seen too. Also prone to dirt. The black ones though i heard there were more pairs produced, is really eye catching. When the market dries out the black ones has its ability to maintain its market value or go higher. Just my opinion. 450-500 is fair but not 350

Got shipping yesterday, and out for delivery today :pimp:

One of the perks in moving to Birmingham, AL

Standard shipping from Memphis delivers in a day

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom