Official OVO x JB Thread

that box thoooo
roll.gif

It sucks if someone who knows nothing about shoes tries to buy someone a gift and gets ripped off like that.

I always flag fakes when I see them bc of that. If you're in the hobby and you get got by that...no excuse.

Last edited:
So I'm looking at my CC account and I saw the shoes get charged the other day, and now the transaction is gone but they deliver tomorrow... 
nerd.gif

So I'm looking at my CC account and I saw the shoes get charged the other day, and now the transaction is gone but they deliver tomorrow... :nerd:

My pending charge dropped for my WC 4s and now a new charge $50 less is on my card...I'm guessing they will fix that but never had that happen

Thinking of using these as trade bait, I've been trying to get a pair of Chi 1s since last year... What do you guys think though, straight trade? Or trade plus cash on top??? I don't wanna gouge anyone, just trying to assess what's fair...

Thinking of using these as trade bait, I've been trying to get a pair of Chi 1s since last year... What do you guys think though, straight trade? Or trade plus cash on top??? I don't wanna gouge anyone, just trying to assess what's fair...
if you want the Chicago 1s then straight trade for em

What size a you trading...just interested

Back
Top Bottom