Official OVO x JB Thread

Glad they fulfilled your order when they had size 8's. Know about 4 people locally or via FB that ordered an 8 and got a 9 (myself included obviously). Still salty on that....

Did you call Nike about this and did your order slip say size 8 and you ended up with a 9 ?

The velour suit was a must! I remember rocking my Sean John velour suits 10 years ago haha.. Got lucky on SNKRS with the black 10s a few hours later. Glad I was able to get everything for retail for once.

So my friends cousin that I offered $400 for his 10.5 , Said he wants $500... Why am I having a hard time pullin the trigger for $100 more ... I feel like $400 perfect price for both sides lol ..

Fellas fellas, i would take the White pear OVER the black any day of the week imo. The white is nice & fresh, but the black pear one can wear any day of the week at any time

So i just got an email saying it was a preliminary cancelation? Wtf. It also said they sold more than what they have in inventory. Did this happen to anyone else? I ordered a sz9

Lol nah i have an old username but i tried to login but it said to contact the admin. But i said **** it and made a new account. But **** anyone else get that email. I called a few days ago and they said i was gonna get them.

I ordered a size 9 also and got a cancelation smh. talk about a tease when they sent me a delayed shipping for the 24th. thanks for messing up other peoples order and giving my size 9 away

Just got mine in a few minutes ago. UPS left them with some random dude in my condo building I don't even talk to the guy!! I was highly pissed but turns out he's a cool dude and held my pakage for me til I got home from work. Anywho they look very good! To bad they're out the door come next Friday.

Just got my pair. The stingray add just enough "pop" to the shoe. Can't go wrong with all black but I wonder what the translucent black sole would look like with some glitter. At least I won't have to worry about yellowing and wearing this **** in light rain. 

Recieved a cancellation email as well for, of course, my size 9.. Those who recieved a size 9 instead of your size that you chose... Well now we know smh. Someone at packaging doesn't know what the hell a number 9 looks like apparently.

Checked my tracking # and it said since I wasn't home, it would be left at a UPS access point the next business day... This ever happen to anyone before? Sucks that I'll have to wait till Monday

Damn homie your pair looks good!! Did you spit shine them before taking & posting pics? You have one of the better pears I've personally seen on here
Thanks man...nah, I just hit the shoes with the flash...that's all. They are super nice though! 

Back
Top Bottom