Official OVO x JB Thread

Not complaining or anything but curious as to why prices for these have gone down as limited as they were..

So, my OVO came in today from GOAT. They don't have that Jordan Brand letter or whatever though but the quality seems on point and they look legit. Will post pics later. 

Not complaining or anything but curious as to why prices for these have gone down as limited as they were..
Probably to do with the 12s releasing soon, ppl may prefer them or think the prices may drop more after the 12s come out

Some dude try selling me these OVOs for a little over $300 smh

23 and Owl are a dead giveaway. The colorway just says black lol

155rwv8.jpg

23if21u.jpg

2nu3nmf.jpg

Last edited:
He was saying he was selling them for the low because some other dude flaked on him

He was confused why the other guy flaked on him :lol:

Kind of skeptical of the people over at GOAT.

What if you legitimately secured your OVO X off of SNKRS or NDC and you send them in and they tell you that they are fake and send you a fake pair back? They probably aren't doing that. But it has ran across my mind a few times.

What if you legitimately secured your OVO X off of SNKRS or NDC and you send them in and they tell you that they are fake and send you a fake pair back? They probably aren't doing that. But it has ran across my mind a few times.

Come on bro, I sell so many shoes there and it never happened

Any random buyer can do that too. GOAT has built up their reputation enough that if they were caught it would be a sh#tstorm.

They would get into deep **** if they did that. I've sent multiple pairs of shoes to them recently. Haven't gotten anything sent back. Besides, doing that to a few customers isn't worth the hassle in the long run. They want to have a strong reputation. Pissing off even a few sellers or buyers via scams and reddit, Niketalk, Twitter, instagram, etc. will be all over it. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom