Official OVO x JB Thread

SNKRS is ok
Looks like my past history except for the OVOs, which i w3asnt allowed to enter thanks to Nike's nonsense
mean.gif

Last edited:
These looking real limited. What will resell be oh lord..

I am sure these are produced in the same numbers as the previous 2 releases. Just more people want cuz it is a 12 model. I haven't heard from my connect (and he still haven't seen a manifest if he is getting these. He got the white 10's, but not the blacks) or other reputable guys on here if these are more limited, so I will say they are in the same production number run

These looking real limited. What will resell be oh lord..

I am sure these are produced in the same numbers as the previous 2 releases. Just more people want cuz it is a 12 model. I haven't heard from my connect (and he still haven't seen a manifest if he is getting these. He got the white 10's, but not the blacks) or other reputable guys on here if these are more limited, so I will say they are in the same production number run
Connect? Son, there's only 1 physical store that's gettin these.

These are just as limited as the white 10s when the very first released

Connect? Only two stores are getting these.

Connect? Son, there's only 1 physical store that's gettin these.

These are just as limited as the white 10s when the very first released

This store is a boutique and received many many limited kicks. Not on the map like a Footaction or Footlocker. It is possible. One store received the white 10's and the other store received the black 10's. I will no by tomorrow if he will get these 12's.

Last edited:
So far i have my SNKRs APP and signed up to be reminded 15 mins before.... is this the best I can do?

So far i have my SNKRs APP and signed up to be reminded 15 mins before.... is this the best I can do?
Yeah, but don't worry you have a whole hour to enter the draw. It doesn't matter if you enter the draw right as it goes live or at 59:59, entering early doesn't give you an advantage.

I see some folks are confused. SNKRS and "The SNKRS Draw" are different animals. An earlier post mentioned getting lucky on SNKRS with PSNY 12 and Wings. PSNYs were not released via the bs DRAW, however the Wings were. So you got lucky with the PSNYs, but "blessed and highly favored" with the Wings. It's like scratch off vs. Power Ball.

Back
Top Bottom