Official OVO x JB Thread

Im seeing on twitter that ovo store cancelled drop but I see no sources, just random people saying it. Anybody know wassup?

think ovo is about to go live...the new arrivals just disappeared from the section and are now apart of the general shop section.

Bruh regardless that's destroying the ratio of chances to win to minimal for everyone else
you guys don't understand... it's still real accounts, it's just entering via the bot instead of having to go 1 by 1 in the app or site

you guys don't understand... it's still real accounts, it's just entering via the bot instead of having to go 1 by 1 in the app or site
its still one person getting multiple entries with no effort while we rock back and forth and suck our thumbs

No good, and I struck out twice on these too. To be honest I don't think they're worth the increased price over the other 12s that came out this year. A very nice clean shoe don't get me wrong but it's not worth crying over. I wanted one mainly because they're gonna be so rare and cool to wear for that reason. I just want to grab a Cherry in November and I'll be good; there's nothing like the OG colors IMO. Congrats to all the winners!

Back
Top Bottom