Official OVO x JB Thread

felt there was a slim chance in hell unless i went international with it....wanted white pair to go with black 10s i guess it will have to be an all black affair....and of course to rub salt in my wounds of my week of Ls individuals came into sbux wearing Hu NMDs (yellow) and PBs. 

A Bot is only as good as it's programmer.

and IT must be constantly updated, for Web sites are doing the same.

If you bought a bot and the Pgm'r isn't emailing or uploading updates everyday, yet everyweek before drops...

Well you got duped my friend!!!!

Last edited:

A Bot is only as good as it's programmer.

and IT must be constantly updated, for Web sites are doing the same.

If you bought a bot and the Pgm'r isn't emailing or uploading updates everyday, yet everyweek before drops...

Well you got duped my friend!!!!
Agreed. I use AIO and BNB— I feel like they're pretty good. My issue is with the proxies. They slow your server speed way the f down. Sorry not to turn this thread into bot talk. PM me if anyone wants to chat about this issue. 

first the wings, then banneds
now this

i will enter just about any draw to see if i can score an 11.5

thats how sad snkrs draws are

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha! You right. But I had the money set aside since before the last release date. That's the only reason the girl was ok with me going for them. She even tried with her SNKRS account.

Are abortions $250?
If anything keep the [emoji]128118[/emoji] so you'll have another person to help enter the draw. Nah but I hope you playing

first the wings, then banneds
now this

i will enter just about any draw to see if i can score an 11.5

thats how sad snkrs draws are

The draw is a joke, never won anything since they started that crap. I have a common size, 10, so it gets eaten up quick. Used to be able to cop on Nike bot free when they had a normal release. They had the nerve to send me a "how are you liking SNKRS" as I was looking at my losing page. So I let them know what I thought about it. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom