Official OVO x JB Thread

I was all for these for retail, but resell is a definite no. I like the black ones more anyway.
​Any idea on when the black are releasing? I have the 10's in Black and wanted the 12's to go alongside them. Both are just more wearable than their White counterparts imo.

Do you guys think the demand on the Black will be more or less? They should be more available than the White's right?

Last edited:
​Any idea on when the black are releasing? I have the 10's in Black and wanted the 12's to go alongside them. Both are just more wearable than their White counterparts imo.

Do you guys think the demand on the Black will be more or less? They should be more available than the White's right?
People did go bananas for Master 12s.

Agreed! Definitely not worth resell prices. Onto the next! Bring on them black OVO 12's :smokin

The slides were the weakest item in the collection in all honesty.
WristBands

last thing left in the OVO store and peeps bought w/ $20 shipping fees 
frown.gif

WristBands

last thing left in the OVO store and peeps bought w/ $20 shipping fees 
frown.gif
Those things were really a extra $20 dollars for shipping? People really gotta be a Drake stan to buy those, wow. They still better than the slides though lmao.

Really? people paying resale for the clothes and caps?

there are quite a few still left over at my spot.

and some big *** bag lol [emoji]128514[/emoji]

There supposed to do a ship back to corp....

who knows if that's true
niketown always uses that excuse
so does mercer

i called the store today and asked for the first floor manager and was told the same thing

it costs nike more to ship why not sell the stock in store

anyone down to find out tomorrow ?

does anyone remember what happened with the left over ovo's in February the day after release ?

Last edited:
Got the hoodie, but took the L on the shoes, so I copped some trophy 8s as consolation[emoji]128542[/emoji]

If they were Kendrick Lamar X Jordan then it would be different. They have my boy at Reebok.
mean.gif

Jordan Brand doesn't pay that good most of the time, that's why you see a lot relevant artists flocking to Reebok, Puma and Adidas for contracts. A Kendrick Jordan shoe would literally be the only shoe I would consider paying resell for.

Back
Top Bottom