Official OVO x JB Thread

really wanted these
frown.gif

for resale

Didn't even get a notification on SNKRS these were dropping

Nike must hate me or something because they don't notify me of **** and I haven't got a reservation even for a garbage GR in over 3 months

:smh:

They knew you were going to get an L like the rest of us anyway

i cant understand what was nike thinking when designing the black OVOS they are like black masters with STARDUST , they put an owl in the inner sole and some crap **** on the outsole and release in extremely limited stores , not like the white were something spectacular but seriously you would expect something better 

i cant understand what was nike thinking when designing the black OVOS they are like black masters with STARDUST , they put an owl in the inner sole and some crap **** on the outsole and release in extremely limited stores , not like the white were something spectacular but seriously you would expect something better 
yeah these 12s dont look that good.

The OVOs were out long before masters, designed for Drake.. They most likely weren't intended for the public at that point.

@ACROYAL
 DID YOU WIN A PAIR?
Hell to da Naw lol. I'm starting to consider if I even want to bother with resell. Don't get me wrong I really like these and wanted them as bad as I've wanted anything else, but the maturity in me is like "is it really that serious?" Idk man

what were they doing with Leftover or unclaimed pairs?

any idea?
Have no idea, wasn't expecting that long of wait or line for winners picking up, was tired, just wanted to pay for my pair and bolt. Did see the unusual, some people just bypassing everything and leaving with more than one pair.

Last edited:
Have no idea, wasn't expecting that long of wait or line for winners picking up, was tired, just wanted to pay for my pair and bolt. Did see the unusual, some people just bypassing everything and leaving with more than one pair.
Yoo I noticed that **** too, that's why the line took forever , all their homies would just walk in without waiting

Yoo I noticed that **** too, that's why the line took forever , all their homies would just walk in without waiting
It's a given but they should have set up a extra cashier for that, would've made it smoother and quicker. 1st world problems, haha, grateful to be able to get them though. Now it creates the problem of having to find a decently priced white 12 to complete the collection.

Last edited:
Hell to da Naw lol. I'm starting to consider if I even want to bother with resell. Don't get me wrong I really like these and wanted them as bad as I've wanted anything else, but the maturity in me is like "is it really that serious?" Idk man

Ok, I guess your owl friend didn't help you this time, lol (j/k)

Resell is like 600$ on these. 5 L for the day.

No hope homie! Sorry. Resellers think they should get 3x msrp for clicking a button rofl *****

Tell you one thing these resellers are greedy as f. 4x Msrp for clicking a button at a different time

This is just dumb. Yeah you should get 10x Msrp for clicking a button. F venting for those that actually wear them and not exploit. W/e get your money

D*mn dude.
Your name popping up entire day on the warpath.

Lol my bad I needed to vent. It's been an all day production. Thanks for listening fam. I'm over it finally. Buying shoes should not be so difficult. At the end of the day I don't care. I have a blessed life and it's shoes that will crack and yellow anyway haha

Last edited:
Lol my bad I needed to vent. It's been an all day production. Thanks for listening fam. I'm over it finally. Buying shoes should not be so difficult. At the end of the day I don't care. I have a blessed life and it's shoes that will crack and yellow anyway haha

It's all good man. Just kept on thinking "I've seen that name already" each time. I really wanted to complete the set today and failed 0/2 snkrs. When you win on snkrs always think it will happen next time. Then Not.
Well still better than ADC drops.
On to the next. Good luck on your pickups.

It's [emoji]128686[/emoji][emoji]128686[/emoji][emoji]128686[/emoji][emoji]128686[/emoji][emoji]128686[/emoji] Nike respect your elders.

Back
Top Bottom