Official OVO x JB Thread

So does using this app.... do you actually get the product directly from the company? Like if I won the OVO on the restock it would come from the OVO store? Or come from supreme if I was able to snag something on a restock from Supreme?or is it coming from a cosignment-type place, like a ma and pa or eBay?  

I would just be curious on the legitimacy of the product.... unless you've already dealt with the app before? 

I appreciate the info though. 
Yeah it just links you to those sites you buy directly from the store. They probably just get an affiliation cut for linking you. I'm salty as **** because it seems there was enough stock on that restock to actually hit manually. I should of already had my pair from OVO store but Capitalone chooses to flag it for fraud. I'm buying shoes all the time it doesn't decline a easy to get shoe of course it decided to do it then. 

Looks like white 12's are more limited than the blacks far as US release if i have this right

White 12's released at 4 spots

OVO LA
Nike Santa Monica
Nike NY
Station 23 Chicago

Blacks 12's released at 6 spots

OVO LA
OVO NY
Nike Chicago
Station 23
Nike NY
Jordan store New Orleans
the hell is station 23? lol. And i thought Nike Chicago got the white pair also? Could`ve sworn i entered their store raffle.

Prices coming down on these 
pimp.gif

Just need the black 12s to get under $600 in my size. Which it most likely will since prices are dropping and most pairs have not even been delivered yet.

Just need the black 12s to get under $600 in my size. Which it most likely will since prices are dropping and most pairs have not even been delivered yet.
This!!! But I need that price on goat because I won't find these locally.

got my shipped email from ovo this morning

pretty blessed to complete the set 

time to take a step back from the shoe game 
roll.gif

hello NT, do you guys think 675$ for a sz 11, with receipt and OVO bag a good deal? local cash deal

Back
Top Bottom