Official OVO x JB Thread

Feel your pain gsmokey. Soo many fakes. I wear my shoes but I feel like those would remain dead stock for quite a while. Cleaning the bottom of those would be murder
Lol yeah I'd definitely be cleaning them after every use. First I have to get rid of these ones and then I can start searching for the whites. 

For sure! I used my jason markk cleaner as soon as i put my white pair off the first time! Perfect clear weather only can incite me to wear them!

Both pair are squeezing but not my CNY which have a "clear" bottom too lol

For sure! I used my jason markk cleaner as soon as i put my white pair off the first time! Perfect clear weather only can incite me to wear them!

Both pair are squeezing but not my CNY which have a "clear" bottom too lol
lol I can imagine. By the way guys, if anyone's into OVO merchandise, lots of new stuff just went up. 

different strokes for different folks.

that hoodie screams early 2000's to me and not in a good way.

Me too but I really need the white one. I just don't feel content with owning the black one lol. I feel like I have half of a set.

Lol, not me. The white ones are decent, but the black's I had to get. I would've paid resell for these for sure.

OVO 12 Black > OVO 10 White > OVO 12 White > OVO 10 Black

Last edited:
What makes these so much better than masters to you? Srs question, both seem black 12s with masters more durable, if that word works on an all black shoe.

These are more elegant and sharper. Better materials, better use of materials, black stingray mudguard is an eye catcher the way it shines. I also didn't like the gold eyelets on the Master's. My friend and I held them in hand and the leather is stiff as hell.

Back
Top Bottom