Official OVO x JB Thread

The championship 8s should have been an OVO. And as of right now its the grail Jordan 8. It definitely has the best quality of any 8 ever released.

Another view
10prmmx.jpg

Meh, tbh.

Just sell those shoes and buy the OVO's bro. The sneaker crowd gets too analytical sometimes lol. End of the day it is just a matter of the money, the trade you proposed is a fair trade but people just won't do it. I learned that people don't like to do trades unless you're both offering somewhat similar shoes.
Yea, that's what I was thinking.  The pairs I would be trading and the market value of my size in the black 12's are exactly the same.

Yea, that's what I was thinking.  The pairs I would be trading and the market value of my size in the black 12's are exactly the same.
Yep from the colors to the materials...it all says OVO. And I'm going to assume the 10s and 12s are the last OVO shoes to have that cream/gold and black/gold theme. Even the clothing is starting to you use more colors....specifically royal blue. i think Drake being a Kentucky and Golden State fan is playing a part in that.

Drake did say they were coming soon so I would assume this year. I'm just hoping this summer and not fall
you're kidding me ?? for real ??, hopefully they not make them limited

and if they do i just gonna camp out for them
sick.gif
what i really hate
mad.gif

Man, I'm still itching for some blk ovo 12s.. just not ready to drop that 5 on em. Maybe if there's a slow month in the future..

Back
Top Bottom