Official OVO x JB Thread

welp driving from SJ to NYC tomorrow if I get this W on the raffle 
laugh.gif

sprightly? She's fine. Ten minute wait to enter a raffle didn't kill her
laugh.gif

Now taking her to a fcfs would be grimey
Haha very good to know. Congrats on the bonfire.

Was just asking because I saw someone with his grandma who was looking very not well and they waited on my line which was like an hour and 15 minutes in 90+ degree weather; felt like it was an actual health risk. That was hard to watch.

Yo if i win can i have someone else pick them up for me? or would it be worth it to just get a plane ticket to go out there?

I entered knowing damn well I'm not driving 3 hours round trip for these. 
laugh.gif

Watch me win this after losing earlier.

Haha very good to know. Congrats on the bonfire.

Was just asking because I saw someone with his grandma who was looking very not well and they waited on my line which was like an hour and 15 minutes in 90+ degree weather; felt like it was an actual health risk. That was hard to watch.
nah not me. My grandma tried to skip the line but the manager didn't let her. So instead she waiting inside the store and I skipped it halfway so she wouldn't wait long.

Weird...

2 accounts with different phone #s, same browser:

First account needed the verfication code, Second account didn't ask for a code. Was able to submit both raffles. Hope they won't find out...

That sucks that people from all over can enter this even if they have zero intention of picking them up....struck out on raffles so far so this is my last chance...

as it seems now

no calls from F23 nyc for some white

not calls from vegas at all today

and no calls from chicago at all in the last days

i think it safe to say F23 is done ....

That sucks that people from all over can enter this even if they have zero intention of picking them up....struck out on raffles so far so this is my last chance...
Yeah I entered my shipping/billing addresses in hopes that they filter by geographic region.

Back
Top Bottom