Official OVO x JB Thread

I dont think this was accidental or server issues. Im guessin this is their new system. Keeps the entries down.

Denied people access to entery L

+

After an excruciating process, allowed entry but sent an 'Sorry' emaiL. L

=
LL

laugh.gif

Nike with the savagery

check pm dude

pretty dirty move by nike lol. cancelled the first drawing twice and then decided to make an unannounced one lol. 

Last edited:
$490 dollars good price or should I wait till next week when the yeezys come out?

View media item 1910054I was like within the first 10 people in the 11am slot for Chicago and ordered a OVO 10 and a White Cement 4 but when I just got home now I opened my bags and found two OVO 10s. I didn't even check my bags at the store haha

I was like within the first 10 people in the 11am slot for Chicago and ordered a OVO 10 and a White Cement 4 but when I just got home now I opened my bags and found two OVO 10s. I didn't even check my bags at the store haha
Bless me up

I was like within the first 10 people in the 11am slot for Chicago and ordered a OVO 10 and a White Cement 4 but when I just got home now I opened my bags and found two OVO 10s. I didn't even check my bags at the store haha
yea they gave me the wrong size OVOs (don't care though); a little disorganized over there

feel bad for the dude who copped ovos and got home to find a bag w/ wc4s tho 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom