Official OVO x JB Thread

What would the appropriate resell value be for a size 8.5? Has anyone ever sold to the store "Round two"? If they're selling for $650 do you think they would give me $600?

I thinm theu would. Know they like Steals.

Think about trading some stuff in to get store credit to buy OVO's

Yea, just don't take no shorts. They have good prices on shoes. Sometimes you got to sit on your sneaks if you can. Once it sets in these can be got, then you get your asking price.

I don't think they will give you 600$ or 600 trade in. All I'm saying is don't jump at a early offer if you don't have to.

Walked into NTNY around 3pm yesterday (Sunday) and they had about 10 pairs of unclaimed pairs. Sizes ranged from 10.5-14. Me and 2 other friends were able to scoop up the last 3 pairs of 10.5.

Walked into NTNY around 3pm yesterday (Sunday) and they had about 10 pairs of unclaimed pairs. Sizes ranged from 10.5-14. Me and 2 other friends were able to scoop up the last 3 pairs of 10.5.
i was right in front of you in the blue jacket, I scooped the last 12

Yo im new to this site and i have a question if someone could help me out id appreciatw it!

i copped a pair of the black OVO, i selected size 11 cause in the 4s and 5s im 11 but in the jordan eclipse im a 11.5, so pretty much will i be good with size 11?

thanks guys

Does anyone know if the Clothing (In particular the cap and Hoodie) are still available anywhere? I tried to cop off OVO and it damn near crashed my computer. I would have copped off Nike but I didn't know if I won the raffle yet.

i got my OVO off the raffle so i didnt peep the clothing man sorry
You good. thanks tho. The same thing happened with me for the supremes. I lucked out on the shoes, but after the sweatpants sold out lol. The shoes matter the most tho IMO.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom