Official OVO x JB Thread

Just spoke with a nike rep about my order and they said my order is progressing fine and should get to me by the 18th. Sigh of relief. 

Yup just got the delay email. But the Nike rep I just spoke with literally 10 mins ago assured me my package should ship out tomorrow. Lol.......gotta laugh so not to get pissed

I spoke with a chat rep 10 minutes ago saying my order was ready for pick up and I'd get it by the 18th. 5 minutes later I got the dreaded delayed email...

no delay email or anything for me but I'm not too worried. They will ship when they ship. Didnt use a bot or place mutliple orders, just got lucky and cooked once on SNKRS

Does on or before 2/24 mean you get to kiss the baby?

It says sit tight but that's what cops usually say before they go back to the car to fill out my speeding ticket

Folks 
I spoke with a chat rep 10 minutes ago saying my order was ready for pick up and I'd get it by the 18th. 5 minutes later I got the dreaded delayed email...
Yes. This is common because CSR's, chat or live don't know ish! Stop quoting them 
laugh.gif

Lots of people with the delay email. I guess we won't know if anyone gets shipping until the holiday is over.

Back
Top Bottom