Official OVO x JB Thread

Saw this on someones twitter post. Is this true? Hope to score a pair on this, was able to cop the White OVO X's when they randomly posted on SNKRS that time. 
nthat.gif

Saw this on someones twitter post. Is this true? Hope to score a pair on this, was able to cop the White OVO X's when they randomly posted on SNKRS that time. :nthat:

View media item 2178137

God o hope they reserve me a pair but I doubt it.... more people would be posting this if true... looks like a photoshop the shoe is crooked just loonat the soles compared to the background

Haha.. folk already PS'n reserves to get the hate n salt going. :rofl:

These things are beautiful.. must have.

Soooo.....who's workshopping a script for nike? Cause I'm pretty sure that with nike tightly combining it's site and app interface there's away to avoid the 'hurdles' and go straight to checkout.

Soooo.....who's workshopping a script for nike? Cause I'm pretty sure that with nike tightly combining it's site and app interface there's away to avoid the 'hurdles' and go straight to checkout.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Add me to the group searching for a similar script 
laugh.gif

For those that had orders cancelled from the OVO app did they refund your money yet? I had ordered a hoody and it was cancelled. They sent an email saying my "order was cancelled due to unforseen circumstances and the money has been refunded" but I checked my bank and the money went through as a posted transaction. I have sent OVO two e-mails and they haven't responded back. Just seeing if anyone else is waiting for money to be refunded.

Yes I had this happen as well. I ordered 1 white OVO 10 and 1 black 10 both in size 11.5 and they cancelled the whole order. Had 2 charges of 470 and 1 refund of 470 Wednesday night. Now I have one posted charge of 470. They responded and told me to call my bank and then contact them if that doesn't work.

God o hope they reserve me a pair but I doubt it.... more people would be posting this if true... looks like a photoshop the shoe is crooked just loonat the soles compared to the background

Yea, lol. Shoe is crooked and Nike reserved shoes on the Thursday, two days before the release

Yes I had this happen as well. I ordered 1 white OVO 10 and 1 black 10 both in size 11.5 and they cancelled the whole order. Had 2 charges of 470 and 1 refund of 470 Wednesday night. Now I have one posted charge of 470. They responded and told me to call my bank and then contact them if that doesn't work.

Thanks, they have yet to contact me so I will contact my bank.

Back
Top Bottom