Official OVO x JB Thread

I havent seen an owl in years
Other than that I can probably count on one hand the number of times I've seen one lol. See road runners all the time tho (I know, completely random but since we talking bout wild birds why the hell not)

Other than that I can probably count on one hand the number of times I've seen one lol. See road runners all the time tho (I know, completely random but since we talking bout wild birds why the hell not)

Road Runners? :wow: :wow:

You must not be from around these parts :lol:

When the white 10's dropped they were at $700 right off the bat, but then quickly fell and kept falling after restocks.

Ah, makes sense then. I sold my black pair for $400 the week they released and figured the Xs just weren't getting as much love. Makes me wish I hit on a raffle today lol

i hope they do a city pack of XII's for having a "poor guy" OVO white look alike hahahaha... i just want the same colorway blocking ^^ ... should i wake up now?
tongue.gif

Ah, makes sense then. I sold my black pair for $400 the week they released and figured the Xs just weren't getting as much love. Makes me wish I hit on a raffle today lol
 Yeah I think the black pairs were going for less than the whites were. When the whites dropped no one really knew what the market was gonna be like. So people were selling them for $700 - $800 right after the white drop.

So you're one of those people who just wear what's hot and what other people wear huh?

You mean like people wearing ovo cause they drake? Lmao. Yep. I'm a hypebeast and proud to say it. It's the people that don't admit they are hypebeast that have a problem (I.e. The people salty they can't rock drakes ugly *** shoes)

That's actually smart. IF prices drop to as low as 300 in the future you would be able to get 2 pairs if you flip your pair for 800 now.

You mean like people wearing ovo cause they drake? Lmao. Yep. I'm a hypebeast and proud to say it. It's the people that don't admit they are hypebeast that have a problem (I.e. The people salty they can't rock drakes ugly *** shoes)
Bruh, are you ******* stupid? The model is the Jordan 12, worn by Michael Jordan and created by Tinker Hatfield FOR Michael Jordan. The only thing the shoe has to deal with Drake is the colorway and OVO branding. How are they ugly when people were buying that specific model since 1997? How are they ugly when most of the 12s sold out this year? How are they ugly when certain colorways of the model the most desirable shoes? 

Back
Top Bottom