Official OVO x JB Thread

Can anyone who copped from SNKRS show a pic of the receipt they received? Feel free to blank out personal details, I just wanna know what it looks like.

dannyarcher dannyarcher idk if it's the light or just my eyes, but on the insole is there space around the pupils of the owls eyes? There is supposed to be space so if not, they may not be legit.

Just sold mine for 1k plus $100 for overnight shipping. I know, this is an extreme example. You could probably realistically get a pair for about 700.

That's too much, that person could've get it cheaper. I remember last year with the white OVO someone offer me $1000 with over night shipping, they sent me a fake PayPal payment, and it was a scam, be careful

eBay? Might be a scam
Nah. Kixify. And actually I think it might just be through PayPal because they're still listed on my seller page. I learned my lesson years ago about those low lifes on eBay when someone got me after I sold them a pair of my real DB 6s and they returned a fake pair to me. The only thing ebay did was return my money back from the sale. Smh

That's too much, that person could've get it cheaper. I remember last year with the white OVO someone offer me $1000 with over night shipping, they sent me a fake PayPal payment, and it was a scam, be careful
You know what great point. Because there's no activity on my PayPal. I thought that was strange too. You're a life saver fam. I mean I wasn't going to send the shoes out until I saw the money in my account anyway but sheesh. These scammers getting creative these days

Last edited:
You know what great point. Because there's no activity on my PayPal. I thought that was strange too. You're a life saver fam. I mean I wasn't going to send the shoes out until I saw the money in my account anyway but sheesh. These scammers getting creative these days

Yep, guy tried that, he told me to give him my phone number, so he created some PayPal transaction saving the money is in my account but I have to ship first and then all the money will be deposited, red flag. So I called PayPal and they said there is the activity about $1000 in your account

jesus

whenever I buy/sell on paypal, i double check on my app on my iphone. if it doesnt show up there, its a no go.

Last edited:

jesus

whenever I buy/sell on paypal, i double check on my app on my iphone. if it doesnt show up there, its a no go.
exactly. i take nobodys word for it that the money is sent. i go into my paypal and/or bank depending how i accepted payment and make sure i see the money there first.

when ppl offer your more than you're asking price and on top ask for OVER NIGHT. Its a scam lol 

scam been around the block for years now 

Last edited:
I was lucky with my pair, i brought them on ebay! I had directly made a proposal after a bid and the seller sent me a facture through paypal.

What's funny is that these internet scammers don't have the balls to try and scam someone in person otherwise they'd be saying hello to that person's little friend.

Back
Top Bottom