Official OVO x JB Thread

its all probably preference.

8s are one of my all time favorite jordans.

Not a fan of 10s or 12s at all lol

When folks hit multiples of a "limited" sneaker, I smell a new Nike trick on the horizon.....call a pair limited, have folk enter with resell, trade, or future come up in mind and they got gr numbers ready to ship....lol

You guys think black ovos 8s for bred toes 1 will be a good trade for next week I want to trade for free throw line 3s but I doubt someone would wanna do that trade the value on these 8s going down by the second lol

Last edited:
Doubt that... but it is bogus as ****. How you gonna sneak release them for everyone on the site, full size runs in both colors, ship immediately, but still not ship for people that "won" days before. Lol. It's cool though because I work all weekend anyway, and I doubt I wear these anytime soon. Gonna save em for a special event, most likely when I take vacation overseas...

Anyway 12s > 8s> 10s. That's in general, not just the OVOs.

Raffle pair from OVO NY
AAEC6D35-F8A1-449D-8197-4D09E2760817.jpeg
22F0A1DC-5DEC-4560-AAB2-1127989954BE.jpeg

These white OVO’s... :nthat:
73DB763C-DCEA-46F5-8CFC-D7F92E6C567E.jpeg

Now I completely understand and can relate to your frustrations but let me tell you this one thing although you miss and miss and miss the one time you hit it’s one of the best feelings!!! I mean this it’s literally the first hit I’ve had since the wing 12s...

Just keep at it fam

It's one of the best feelings until Nike's "Order Management Group" steps in and randomly cancels your order.

I checked OvOs shipping policy and its probably the wackest shipping policy Ive ever seen. 3-5 business days processing time. Shipping 5-10 days. 30 for shipping too. Bogus. Glad I could secure a pair but that shipping time and cost is not hot in the streets.

Got SNKRS notification that Nike shipped a few hours ago. Lol kinda weird how they shipped before my Gold Toe 1s, but I'll take it. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom