Official OVO x JB Thread

So only if you win the raffle can you purchase the apparel?
No, people who won the raffle had first dibs. I don't think anyone who didn't win the raffle got apparel. I don't know about the Bentley dude, he may have paid someone off. I'm like 99% the apparel is sold out at OVO, you can try at Niketown. I heard there was a secret drop there

I stil feel like these Ovos are over saturated...
I mean congrats to all who hit. Maybe it’s just bots didn’t have a chance on the ovo site. I know they eat up everything on SNKRS app...
Anyone have an idea of how many were made?

Exactly bro!! Thats why a lot of peeps taking Ls because of those bots. Its not fair

Ovo did say pairs ship on the 16th on the winning emails so I wouldn’t be to worried. Y’all should be fine come next week.

As for the 2 weeks thing may be on they regular stuff.

Hence why they told people shoes ship on the 16th.

Received an e-mail update from OVO. "We have received your information and will check it against fraud. If everything is fine the order will ship".

:nerd:Need a restock
If no restock, I will unsubscribe the thread
I’m serious. Watching people all take W and you take L feels sad

White OVO look great
And

It’s Drake, the most representative Artist of Jordan Brand

I was listening to “Drake Look Alive” for a week hoping to get something
A4C37344-97F6-4F17-B44F-C5588D8BA46F.png

I hate to jinx myself but I’m usually very successful when it comes to the SNKRS app. This release was very, very humbling with this L that I was gracefully delivered on both colors LOL

I would just like to say, that I would never normally pay over $150 for a pair of Jordans, with the exception of the Win Like 82s because people were on bull**** with the discount. I just don't think they are worth it, considering how and what they are made out of. I am justifying paying the jerk off retail price because I know there's no way I could possibly get them on discount anyway, and because I like Drake a rapper, but I have yet to buy a single album of his. I will probably continue to not buy his albums (but still enjoy his music).

Back
Top Bottom