Official Parks and Recreation Season 4 Thread vol. Vote Knope in 2012

No way thats true, He is most likely making fun of Rob Lowe for trying to be an insider on Peyton Manning. Parks and Rec is the best show on NBC. No way it gets cancelled anytime soon

Yea, dudes gotta be trolling hard. Link to this rob lowe incident tho?
nerd.gif

^^ I did!! lol when they got pulled over, i thought the place looked oddly familiar!

also, 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Andy laughing at Pistol slipping on the ice

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Yea, dudes gotta be trolling hard. Link to this rob lowe incident tho?
nerd.gif

Just look at Rob Lowes Twitter. He was on yesterday talking about his sources say Peyton will be retiring this weekend (hes a big time Colts and Manning fan) . Twitter, ESPN, and the world took it and ran with it

Rob Lowe is taking on another role -- pigskin prognosticator.

[h4]SportsNation: Rob Lowe's breaking news?[/h4]

The actor lit up social media Wednesday when he tweeted that Peyton Manning was done.

Lowe said he'd heard from "my people" that the Indianapolis Colts quarterback would retire later in the day.

No official word yet from Manning, the 35-year-old star who missed this season with a neck injury.

ESPN senior NFL analyst Chris Mortensen spoke to Manning's father, Archie, on the phone and tweeted: "Archie Manning laughed when he heard @RobLowe said Peyton will retire, 'Noooo...he ain't retiring. I think he would've told me.' #NFL32."

anybody watch californication here? i didnt recognize rob lowe as eddy nero for a few episodes in season 4 
laugh.gif

and last ep was great cant wait for tonight

new episode tonight.

and yes Californication is one of my favorite shows. Lowe are Eddy Nero was awesome, he really is a diverse actor

Caught the episode today, another great one.

I love an entire story (April and Andy getting treatment) was nothing more than rapid fire jokes or gags, and it worked perfectly. Andy rattling off all of his injuries.. "this side of my tongue can't taste anything", "I've swallowed every piece of gum I've ever chewed for the last 25 years", then later "some guy touched my wiener" and April chiming in "That guy wasn't even a doctor". April giving the proper term for all of Andy's treatments as he butchered the descriptions
laugh.gif

Ron and Chris work well together too. The transition from Ron's face as Chris laughed to them both being at the restaurant was brilliant. Ron: "I don't know what happened, did he drug me?" I love they brought back the door closing remote as Ron fumbled for it as he saw Chris coming. Then, bringing in Kyle to give Chris a friend
laugh.gif

Paul Rudd was a great cameo, I just want him on this show now.

April and Andy lost steam near the end, but it was funny throughout regardless. Paul Rudd was hilarious. All his ads were PERFECT as the spoiled kid. "I like dogs. I'm here with my Persian greyhound raclette, who was given to me by my buddy, pretender to the crown of alsace-Lorraine. " 
roll.gif

laugh.gif
just caught the episode. It was really great. All of the ads, Aziz playing both sides, and Andy's myriad ailments
laugh.gif

Finally was able to watch last week's episode and definitely liked the Paul Rudd cameo.

And lol at Tom explaining his winning strategy in horse racing. Haha.

hilarious episode.

when Tom first bowled underhand and got the strike and Ron just said %*+@ I lost it

Back
Top Bottom