Official Parks and Recreation Season 4 Thread vol. Vote Knope in 2012

Oval Redenbacher 
roll.gif

Ron Swanson still brings the laughs :smokin

Andy and April are starting to get old though. There relationship is not as funny as it used to be

Great episode.

Ron unreasonably catering to his wants, and driving away with his grill was too funny.

Just got a chance to catch this on the dvr.

I lost it when Ron drove off with the BBQ. :lol:

And, as usual, Rashida looked amazing. :evil:

Last edited:
So glad Parks and Rec is back. Great episode, Ron was hilarious, him and Andy always brings the lulz :lol:

Those Rashida Jones pics though, she is :evil:

Last edited:
Good episode. I loved the increasing size of the sodas, and the "child size" at 512 ounces 
roll.gif

- Diet Water Light, with only 60 calories

- I love the camera panning to April in the room and saying "Sorry, dad" 

- Andy's best line, "Too bad there's not doctors for your mind"

- And I'm glad April got called out on her lack of effort and antics. She's at her best when she's causing havoc, but it's important to keep the character realistic and show the other side of her... where she's protective of her friends and actually does care, even when she fights hard against it.

so damn funny. Love that they attacked Bloomberg and the soda ban.

The soda the size of a child - i lost it

Andy and Ron teaming up, April and Ben stuck in a car, Jerry being overwhelmed on the phones, all great. Leslie's bill story was good too, it's always great to see the bizarre elements of Pawnee including a councilman who ran on the platform of re-segregating baseball, and another one who insists on using her private bathroom.

Also this..

627.jpg

April...my how she has grown into her looks since this show started. I need her in my life

Back
Top Bottom