OFFICIAL PATRICK EWING/ EWING ATHLETICS THREAD. VOL. THEY ARE OFFICIALLY BACK!

Vote on the Ewing Model you would like to see return!

• Asphalt

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Boomer

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Concept

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Eclipse

• Extreme

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Key

• Kross

• Orion

• Prizm

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Rogue

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Street New York City

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Swatt

• Total voters
If stores received the same amounts of red and white pairs then you'd have to assume that employees have some white pairs accounted for before they go on sale to the public, it is an NYC color after all

Last edited:
Patrick Ewing His self Will be @ Keth For The Release...Possibly another Location Later In The Day

Last edited:

Don't anyone bother goin to west....the list is closed to get them since therea to many ppl here Smh

All young dudes in line to Bs'in bout Jordan's......I had to be the oldest dude there

Not surprised by the turnout in NYC. This is Ewing were talking about, one of the greatest to play for the Knicks. His kicks were hood classics, especially the 33 Hi. Plus, this is NY which is and always will be a big part of the sneaker culture. Just hoping the turnout for the nationwide release won't be as crazy. This is a good sign for the brand, though.

And you guys saying that the kids have ruined it, I wouldn't be surprised if it's actually more dudes like us(truly love sneakers/watched Ewing play) out there. I know some old heads I work with(Airtran) from NYC that's not even into sneakers, but made the trip to cop a pair because they are big Knicks and Ewing fans. I showed them the pics, gave them the info, booked their flights right then. Their are people out there that really want the kicks. And most of you should know the sneaker culture is crazy right now. You knew what your chances were and you did have some time to prepare.

I'm quite sure NY will get more pairs for the nationwide release. Hopefully all that wants them will be able to cop. Good luck to all!!!

These cats already talking $500 on eBay...:smh:

I just have to get lucky apparently to score a pair off the national release for retail. This is B.S.

Back
Top Bottom