OFFICIAL PATRICK EWING/ EWING ATHLETICS THREAD. VOL. THEY ARE OFFICIALLY BACK!

Vote on the Ewing Model you would like to see return!

• Asphalt

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Boomer

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Concept

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Eclipse

• Extreme

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Key

• Kross

• Orion

• Prizm

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Rogue

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Street New York City

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Swatt

• Total voters
the more i look at these releases the more i think this company is underfunded.

it's like they're doing each release to pay for the next one and just getting a lil bigger each time.  i'd think ewing would have the money to not stretch this out b/c the hype is going to die if people don't get their shoes. i'm already thinkin about passin on these red suedes when they had been a mustcop just to get other stuff instead cuz i'm wondering if there's a major release akin to a nike gr down the line if i just wait long enough... i'll probably still go down n try to grab a pair saturday but if i don't wake up to my alarm it won't be the end of the world

Do you have any experience with shoe releases at this location?
I'll probably call them, but I was wondering if they if do lotteries or first come first serve.

Got Red Eagle Penny 5s from here a few weeks back, 1st come 1st serve.

Doesn't seem to be a busy place when it comes to kicks.

Come on.. San Fran ain't that far from Sac..

3 hr drive round trip, and at least $50 in gas and tolls without the certainty of copping? Hell naw.
I'm debating whether to buy online or not. Depends on how much inventory they received.

I totally understand the need for these smaller scale releases due to this being a small, independent sneaker line. But I'd be lying if I said that the limited releases aren't kinda disheartening. I just don't have it in me to pay way over retail via resellers. And I definitely don't have it in me to camp out anymore.

Oh well...that's the gift and curse of having a good, limited product I guess. I'm glad the line is doing well though. Such a classic sneaker. :smokin

Hype is really killing my passion for sneakers :smh:
I want a size 12 in the white pair bad and the only option I have is online

Hype for these lol, things have gone a complete 180. People were clowned on hard for putting these on back in the day. They were the "Nike rip off" shoes

Hype for these lol, things have gone a complete 180. People were clowned on hard for putting these on back in the day. They were the "Nike rip off" shoes
where are you from ? Lol.... Where I was living , you were the **** with these on... You were crowned for pro wings

Lol, bro you just named like all the options. From what I can remember fila, newbalance, tims,and all black versions of nikes.

This. True they are hood classics, but that pretty much speaks for itself. Everyone in the hood couldn't afford Jordans. These were much cheaper and easier to obtain.

This. True they are hood classics, but that pretty much speaks for itself. Everyone in the hood couldn't afford Jordans. These were much cheaper and easier to obtain.

Absolutely.

These joints were strictly a hood shoe. Color-wise, price-wise and all, they were basically the basketball version of the Etonic runners.

Got mine off lacelocked.com Seriously fast shipping. I'm thrilled with these, they came out great. Leather and quality are on point. THIS is how you do a retro. Take notes, Nike.

I was in the 8th grade when these released .. The same dudes that wore j's was rocking these too.. Along with the suede 1 strap fila highs ..we loved j's but at the same time we loved sneakers of different brands , cheap or expensive.. To me it was more of a area thing vs's a hood thing... I will never forget that shot of em in the gang Starr just to get a rep video

Yea, I remember that. People were clowned so hard for wearing Ewings that some of the best rap artists and celebrities from the time decided to start wearing them.

Oh yea thats probably why L.A. Gear decided to knock them off too

Back
Top Bottom