OFFICIAL PATRICK EWING/ EWING ATHLETICS THREAD. VOL. THEY ARE OFFICIALLY BACK!

Vote on the Ewing Model you would like to see return!

• Asphalt

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Boomer

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Concept

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Eclipse

• Extreme

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Key

• Kross

• Orion

• Prizm

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Rogue

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Street New York City

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Swatt

• Total voters
I just ended up paying over retail for my purple pair off of the bay.... Size 12 has been a huge pain in my *** on every 33 hi release I wanted... They seem to be the first to go.. Didn't feel like going through it this time around.. Will post pics once they arrive

;-'n
I just ended up paying over retail for my purple pair off of the bay.... Size 12 has been a huge pain in my *** on every 33 hi release I wanted... They seem to be the first to go.. Didn't feel like going through it this time around.. Will post pics once they arrive(damn are they? I wear 12s lol should I not waste my time then?

The last pair of ewings I copped was the royals... Just got my purples in and the box is smaller than my 33 hi royals..... Does anybody know if the boxes got smaller ? Making sure I didn't get hit with fakes... Will post pics when I get home

My pair I ordered .....1st pic is with flash

A couple of early releases just arrived this morning

The guards fit just like the 33hi. But the 33hi is still the most comfortable. More pix on my instagram @moneyteamkickz

Last edited:
Live how easy these are to get online. Now that I'm pretty much done with nike and over prices Jordan's I've opened myself up to different brands

ewings are relatively easy to find online you just gotta know what sites to look.. i think ruvilla.com might have them ubiqlife.com too and a bunch of other ones..the ewing athletic website has the list of all there sites..hope that helps

Back
Top Bottom